Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2033
  1. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

I don't really get what's special about that stone other than its difficulty to obtain. ES Square beats that in every possible way.

Congrats on #1000 though

2. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Considering that each loot command takes >1 second to proc, and during that time I cannot pot/cast spell, yes that's a big deal for me.

But... I now need level 30 Charm =.=

Hadriel

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Being able to solo VL helps a LOT with that.

4. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Killing VL gives Charm?

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Gloves give 80 per, cost 1 coin, and fuseable.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, but equipping VL gear gives Charm.
    Kill VL -> Loot coins -> buy gloves -> equip

7. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

I DC every single time I VL. Sadded.

Hadriel

8. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Good luck getting totems. Drop rate is trash now.

9. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

If you have enough MP tickets, you can try monster park. I think one of the fastest way to get charm is just going in there, farm coins (especially during 2x drop and buffs stacked on), and buy a bunch mustaches that you can toss away. Mustaches only cost 50 coins each, but gives 100 charm and 100 ambition. On a normal 2x drop event + familiar drop, I'm able to farm about 100 coins per run, and doing it repeatedly, I was able to gain about 3000-4000 charm EXP during each drop event.

10. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Which... I don't, because it takes too long to loot ticket pieces. I don't have drop buffs either.

Be a slow grind to level 30 Charm with the daily 3 runs.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

You can still stockpile them up, and doing the 2 daily quests which gives 5 coins each.
    If you're talking about buying the tickets from the NPC, you can actually buy 5 tickets a day, even though she says 3 is the daily limit on how many you can buy.

You can also try PQing; Kenta PQ gives charm, and the scales you trade in for the goggles gives it as well. You can also keep fusing them to farm charm over and over again (if you're an alchemist). Good luck o-o.

12. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

If you're talking about those purification totems, ani boxes give them out at a good rate.

13. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

My second Fish Fin... after like 7 Evo World runs, and dozens of lvl100/110 weapons. Pretty happy about it. Pity it's not %WA.

Shall use the first crappy Fish Fin to make the Dragonic Fish Fin. Does anyone have the recipe for Dragonic Fish Fin or know its stats? I want to know what monster type it's strong against. Fish Fin is strong against Mammals...

Hadriel

14. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

First of all congrats, and secondly the monster-type damage buff of DRPQ weapons generally carries over to their dragonic versions, at least in my experience with making a few.

15. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Until I got my cheap Loveless Shining Rod, I'd survived well with a scrolled Crescent Polearm, which was strong v.s. Enchanted enemies e.g. HoH mobs. The Dragonic Crescent is strong v.s. Devil though, which would be great v.s. many bosses. But yes I notice a number of carry-overs.

Hadriel

16. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Bleh I stand corrected:

Spoiler

17. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Thanks! ENCHANTED! YES!!!!!! HOH HERE I COME! (uh... maybe not... not with this latency and lag...)

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

During some Astaroth runs with some buddies....

Spoiler

Another pair dropped, and I rushed on my Jett to grab it, however I didn't tell my Shad friend and he picked it up out of curiosity.

And then a pair of gloves dropped, but my friend fumbled around with a full inventory + relogging and they disappeared at his feet
    Last edited by PoetryIsFail; 2013-07-11 at 08:58 AM. Reason: derp'd my spoiler bbcode

19. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB

Hot Time isn't so bad after all;

20. Default Re: Item Drops and Finds Version 2 - Post BB