1. Default [Module] Chaos | Assorted Images & Data

All that I know is what the data tells me. Unfortunately, it gives me a rather incomplete picture. I know many of you have read about this patch, so I will need your help here to fill in the gaps of what the data does not tell me explicitly.

Stat Window

Character Animations

Production Skill

Charisma EXP

2. Default

Odd... wonder why there's no animations for the foraging jobs (herbalist / miner)

3. Default

Can't wait to know more about this!
    Do you know if there's any skill animation for those, Fiel?

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Because they use already defined animations - swinging weapons, etc.

5. Default

For collection, yes. But since those jobs can also forge plates/gems/vials of plant oil/whatever, I'm curious about the lack of animations for those actions.

6. Default

This seems sooooooo exciting!!!!

Since you are limited to 2 skills, 3 are production and 2 are gathering, you have to rely on others to craft the things you want. I can see this as being a not bad way to make money for people that don't have luck/don't want to merchant. I am glad they are adding the charisma exp to mini-boses. After the last patch, killing them is not really worth it because of the huge hp and damage reduction now I have a reason to hunt them to lvl those craft skills.

Hands is gone.
    The pictures, in order, I believe it are:
    Crafter
    Jewelist
    Alchemist

After the circle comes:
    Herb Gathering
    (Herb gathering equip)
    Mining
    (Mining equip)
    Equip production
    Accessory production
    Alchemy

So it seems like you have to lvl your different stats and lvl your skills.

7. Default

Yes, that was the Hands stat they removed.

For the new stats, are those English words explicitly stated somewhere in the game or data, or is that just based off translations?

As for "alchemizing" in specific maps, the patch notes stated that to perform equipment manufacturing, you're required to do so in the Profession Master's map.

8. Default

Data

9. Default

I wonder if crafting is similar to wonderking in that it has a crafting "level/mastery" that when higher you can make items with better stats than the default options.

10. Default

Maker, wtp is that?

11. Default

This is how I thought Maker would/should have been from te start. So has Make been removed or modified yet?