Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

you're kidding! cyadd! that's really nice of you to want that as a desktop!! but i'm sorry that's the biggest it is @_@

sorry! Thank youuu! My friends always tell me to upgrade the canvas size, i should try it next time!!

:)

2. Default

Gorgeous! I am so jealous. Looks like a promotional poster for a Miyazaki film or something.

3. Default

It reminded me to the Majin and the forbidden kingdom, or whatever it was called, concept art. That, and similar to what Throes said about Miyazaki. It seemed like a Howl's Moving Castle art. Please make them bigger next time Miek!

4. Default

new paintingggggggg, my first one of 2011 lol :S

I'm really looking forward to mvc3! :) so I drew morrigan! hehe

I might not post as much for a lnog time, right now i'm getting a portoflio ready for this animation program i'm applying too ;_; it's reallllly competitive there are only 125 spots and over 1k apply, D: wish me luck! lol

5. Default

It's great! But why so small? That always disappoints me.

6. Default

lmao i thought it was big D:, i don't know whats normal for a digital painting i just started last month D:

okay next time i'll make them much bigger LOL

7. Default

It's amazing though. Good job.

8. Default

Ooooh, where are you applying? CalArts? Wherever you end up going, I'm sure you'll be fantastic. You've got a great handle on anatomy and the fact that you're already animating is a huge plus. Someone with as much raw talent as you could probably make it wherever you decide to go. Good luck!

9. Default

Good stuff you have here on display.

My only problem is with Morrigan's nose, it looks a bit too long. Really nice work on the shading on all of them, they're wonderful!

10. Default

I'm applying to another competitive animation program; Sheridan College's Bachelor of Applied Arts Animation, and thank you very much! lol I still gotta a long way to go! :[ ASDFSJADASDsacbewiuyhdasjd its really nerve wracking (sp?)! LOL :(

thank you!!!, ya tehres a lot of problems I see with morrigan, i don't really look at my work when i think its done LOL and I should probably do it more often (her ears... her nose... and many other things lol)

thanks guys for the comments!

11. Default

Make her face a little more delicate and her eyes a bit smaller and it'll be absolutely perfect!
    :>

12. Default

This is a huge picture! (since u guys keep asking for a big one!)
    can't wait for mvc3 part 2 lmao

Its really messy overall i have no patience these days D:

13. Default

IT IS COLOSSAL AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT! If that is Morrigan, her arms look wonky. Chun-Li looks great.

14. Default

new oneeee

its actually even bigger but idk that old website I used to upload huge images is down D:

15. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Her face looks kinda manish but I really like the dress. And the shoes remind me a lot of Sailor Moon, lol.

16. Default

That's pretty much amazing. I love her dress.

17. Default

If you ever one day change your mind about your career and decide to instead become a fashion designer, I will buy everything you make.

18. Default

it's been so long since i've digital painted! !!New digitalll painting

ps. I applied to that SUPER competitive animation program D:, and I didn't get in T_T 1080 applied and only 100 spots were available... now I'm not attending school D: I'm going to try next year! and hopefully get in and meet new people! ;__;!!
    (I'm done being emo!! I just can't wait for school to be done so I can commit full time to my art and get better!)

this is Natalia from Tales of the Abyss, I love her design so much! very elegant

19. Default

She looks like a secretary. I've never played any of the tales games...

20. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Love the stuff as always :O