1. Default Final Fantasy XIV Announcement

This is the sort of announcement Nexon should take pointers from.

Source - http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...574cb9c3991c9f

2. Default

All I got out of it in terms of pointers was this: scrap the imbeciles that made it and replace them.

I think they may soon learn that a consistent schedule in this industry may be a lot harder to keep.

3. Default

I really, really wish Nexon would learn from this. I know they won't but they should. Not only is Square-Enix taking a hit to their wallet because of their poor choices but they're taking full responsibility. Nexon just made a massive "mistake" and then bitterly lashed out at the players for requesting it be rectified. This alone makes my conviction to move to FFXIV on PS3 release stronger than ever. Accountability for only $12.99 a month? That's a steal after all Nexon has done.

4. Default

Hopefully Square can actually turn it around, too. Even with all of this, if they don't turn it around, their stock will still be at half of what it used to be. Square has made a ton of mistakes, but it's about time they officially recognize them. That didn't happen with XIII, even if it is a console game.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Pay $2 more and go to WoW, where GMs can do everything from moving loot to another player to restoring a completely hacked character, gear incuded.

6. Default

That implies that FF14 GMs can't do the same.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Blizzard just simply does it better. It's the one and only company I'd trust with an MMO account that is Pay to Play.

8. Default

You're again implying you actually have a basis of comparison without any supporting evidence.
    You can't objectively say that strawberry is better than banana if you've never actually tried banana.
    "I like Blizzard better" isn't the same thing as "Blizzard does it better".