Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

of course some ppl get mad over it but you forgot about one more thing my friend. Vip weapons are tradeable which makes them even better than any currently existing weapon even with 9/6/6 stats, they are also statless . so unless those new set weapons have some really high stats they aren't that much better than vip weapons.I dont think that change will affect gms much since like someone up there said there's not that many ppl with vip equips plus gms is already strong enough so that few % stat less wont affect us much ;) you'll ohko your oblivions anyway only your dps drop a lil but but who cares (except for dmg whores).Also dont forget guys its just test server and everything might change plus its at least half year till we get this patch.

2. Default

Spoiler

No.

3. Default

Dangit, thanks for the reply tho.
    I'm just happy generally that reverse gear isn't screwed with 120=/=121+.

4. Default

Why? They still have the extra stats/weapon attack from the much higher level gear.

5. Default

=X I was mainly referring to VIP belt/earrings/Shields which lose all their allure now.

6. Default

Is this only pertaining to defence, or every other stat? would a level 130 polearm still have the chance to yield superior str bonuses to a level 90 one upon being potentialed? I really don't understand the numbers that fiel posted in this topic.;-; forgive me.

7. Default

All level 121+ bonuses are reduced, so they are identical to level 111-120 bonuses. So there are some bonuses that are better on a level 130 item than a level 90 one, but only where an existing Reverse item can get better bonuses (eg. in atk - a reverse item gets +6/+12, level 90 weapons only get +5/+10).

8. Water

IGN: Negerpaardje
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 105
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Infinity
    Alliance: ~~~~
    canada

Earrings sure, Belt... maybe. Please explain to me how statless level 127 shields lose their allure for more than... Str Shad's. Which never really had an allure of Khanjar's anyway Would take a 9/6/6 DKhanjar over a 12/8/8 shield anyway, seeing as the khanjar can easily be brought above 25 att. For LUK Shadowers, warriors, and mages, they're still largely superior.

Most bonuses will be the same, though a few can be slightly better.

9. Default

All warrior shields are statless anyway.
    Thief VIP shields were worthless before, but even more so now.
    Mages I guess will still use it since the next best shield are lvl 64 Maple shields.

10. Basic0

Actually, that's not true for Mages.
    They can use the 3rd Unwelcome or Last Unwelcome shields for the same effect as VIP.

So, basically, there really is no point.

Personally, I'm saddened because I have a VIP 1H BW that will be entirely screwed over unless the change in the multiplier this patch also brings is amazing.

11. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

speaking for what i've seen in smaller servers, by the time this could come out choosing any VIP mage shield might not be much of an option. the lvl 127 VIP mage shield has been fairly common in FM vs the lower level versions. i know of many who dumped/destroyed or gave away the low level shields as it was considered "useless". unless people are hiding out with a fair stock pile (even then, minus what ones that will be destroyed in the months to come after such an update)... most people aren't going to have the option of using them unless they re-release the items.

12. Default

We don't know if the changes are retrospective. If someone who potentialed a VIP crossbow when the level was still mislabelled as level 28 with the low tier stats can confirm whether or not the potential stats changed when they change it back to level 127, this will give us some insight. Either they'll get reduced automatically as the stats will stay permanently, which means they'll be worth even more after.

13. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Well, from the physics of the idea, the ID's from the potential codes would roll over to the newer ones if the older ones are getting removed. Either that, or they'll be downgraded to level 71 ~ 120 stats.

Ergo: 12% stats become 9%.
    8% becomes 6%
    4% becomes 3%

... and so on.

14. Default

We're just going to have to wait for a KMS player to let us know what exactly happens I guess? It's all speculation at this point.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Spoiler

I have to agree with this. By the time we get this update, there will be very few people still searching for the items due to the massive inflation they'll have gone through, and even though they're being nerfed by several % they still retain some of their usefulness over the lower level equips.

16. Default

This doesn't even effect weapons very much. The main potential bonus people are looking for from a weapon is 30% bosses, a lot of people dont even cube to a point (especially on 2 line weapon) where they get 6/9/12% of their main stat/attack/damage.

Compared to the 30% bosses, having the secondary stat on the weapon drop by 3% isn't a big deal.

Accessories are a different story, people will be pissed that they will be nerfed, but the percentage of people using these compared to weapons are small.

17. Default

Alright, here's the edited version.. I've compared it via Java code.

Major changes I noticed :
    -Nerf in most of the stats
    -Weight data (Based on other games such as Gunz, this seems to limit your potential amount. Such as 100 for the max weight, you can't go over the limit else the item can't be equipped)

Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/Qfs4tDK1

OR

Spoiler

There are still some errors in the parsing, but yeah this is more than enough.. You are free to fix it if you want.
    Here's my source code :
    Spoiler
    Last edited by ZakumSlaYers; 2010-12-12 at 12:37 PM.

18. Default

Does this mean theres a cap on % gear?? huh?