Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.356] Maplestory Chaos

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

Yeah, it's alllll here.

Here's what I'm seeing so far:

- New accessory type - Purses. Probably a better word for them would be "Pouch".
    - Potential stats changed
    - Potential stats added a new attribute - weight (I have as much of an idea of what it is as you do at this point)
    - New weapon types - Shovels and Pickaxes
    - New Character.wz equip class - Android. My gut reaction here is that this Android stuff is much different from the Android event in GMS. Not even close.
    - I also see new set items. Some set items increase the amount of damage you do in PvP.
    - Mobs have a new attribute called "incCharismaEXP". No idea what this is at this point.
    - Morph.wz greatly expanded - 38 new morph animations which all represent different mobs in the game.
    - Gaga, surprise surprise, changed to be standing next to a chemistry set.
    - More skill changes, of course. I'll be covering this later.
    - Skill.wz expanded a lot... tough for me to talk about this now as it will take much longer to parse through these changes.

L> Patch notes si vous plait

Skill Changes

2. Default

I want to carry a purse! I want to be an android!

This is a long shot, but perhaps weight will be the first stat to HINDER you, perhaps by lowering speed and jump.

EDIT: Sorry, I've never had a high level Aran before, but what's that white hawk next to her?

3. Default

I´m super curious! D:
    And i love how that dualblade looks like on that poster. o-O

Ehh shovels and pickaxes? Can we mine and dig stuff? xD that would be funny. (:
    And does the Skill.wz expansion mean that skills changed? or that there are new ones added?

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

All very interesting changes. Will the weight system exist to limit the power of potential equipments like similar systems in other games? I hope so.

5. Default

Yes, yes.

6. Default

Conclusion: The next update brings female gardening android class

7. Default

Minecraft!

8. Default

MetaSeraphim gets his monocle with this update.

9. Default

The expanded skill.wz probably has to do with the PvP versions for skills. Or something like that.

10. Default

The pickaxe is for killing your enemies in PvP, the shovel is for burying the bodies.

On a more serious note, the first thing I thought of when I read about the charisma exp is that it will probably have to do with fame.

11. Default

Could the weight be the amount of slots that your pouch has maybe? Like you can carry more weight so its bigger?

12. Default

Nope. I'm still investigating what it is, but it's definitely not this.

13. Default

They've had it as Aran artwork since release.

14. Default

In a link in the other thread in the general section, they said the Android is a pet, and can be crafted through one of the profession skills.

IDk, if that's accurate though.

I'm dying to find out if the new boss is indeed a corrupted Cygnus empress.

15. Default

First thing comes to mind on weight is vindictus.

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. Even more excited now. If that was possible.

17. Default

Would be horrible if they suddenly add some kind of restriction on how much potential gear u can wear in light of how much moeny some have shelled out.