Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Cool, Snipe is now EXACTLY what I suggested for it to be even before Big Bang came out. 100% crit rate, multi-hit, %-based super attack with a cooldown.

2. Default

L> android to be Hero Buccaneer :(

3. Default

All in the name of balance.

4. Default

There are limits though. This whole deal with SP resets pales compared to what would happen if you suddenly couldn't use half of your gear.

5. Default

Well, guys, I'm glad I got this preliminary stuff out at least. Unfortunately, I have some work that I have to get done now. I should be back at around 10 - 11 PM eastern to write more about this stuff. Until then...

6. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Ugh, PvP better have a lot changed to the core gameplay for me to see it as more than a novelty. Movement and jumping is too slow at the moment to be skillful and suspenseful. Even WK's core gameplay has more to offer when it comes to PvP. It remains to be seen.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Woah, nothing but nerfs huh. Glad buccaneers escaped unscathed. <3

8. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

As pathetic as it probably sounds..I'm assuming that the Android equipment is just equipment that the new Android UI thing can wear.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Nerfs across the board, but glad to see that Blast was reverted to its original damage instead of being nerfed more.

Also inb4 Potential System changes = nerfs to the bonuses.

10. Default

Also maybe that weight thing has to do with PvP, so that some NL who dropped $700 on potential gear can still kill zakum in under two minutes but won't flat out roflstomp some other NL who has maybe spent less than $20 on cubes. Would be nice so that PvP wasn't just "whoever dropped the most NX on their character wins".

11. Default

i cant be serious about this update, one after another thing has me rolling on the floor...

google translate of Snipe is HILARIOUS

Snipe - New variable cr (100); description (just stare at the monster's underbelly is staring defeat in the shot. However, I can not defeat the boss monsters at once on a shot you can make a huge damage. -> Monster just stare staring defeat in the nuts can be shot. However, bosses can not knock on the shot, but could have catastrophic damage.

12. Proton
    IGN: cyrosage
    Server: windia
    Level: 182
    Job: ice mage
    Guild: AlphaOmega
    Alliance: Primelord
    usa

could weight prevent, knockback

13. Default

ok, random aside.

The header picture of this thread reminded me of this:

Click on image to increase size

14. Default

wat

It says something along the lines of "Locate the monster's weak spot to kill it in one shot. Cannot kill boss monsters in one shot, but can deal heavy damage."

15. Default

KMST v.1.2.356 Patch Notes
    Spoiler

16. Default

For lazy peoples
    Spoiler

credits to google translate

17. Default

you cant tell me "Monster just stare staring defeat in the nuts" doesnt make you die laughing!

18. Default

Here's my best take on the first part of the notes:

Everything else looks pretty self-explanatory from the Google Translate.

19. Default

Maplestory has professions now?

20. Default

So like, 5 years behind WoW on professions?