1. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Delete, lock, and post that this was a troll. (In that order) Can't let the masses get a hold of this.

2. Neutron
    IGN: KaosSlayer
    Server: Broa
    Level: 12x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Harmonia
    Alliance: |Union|
    guatemala

I'm exactly in the place you forgot. xD

And while the ratios do work, the spawn and map layout is way too important to leave behind. Since I never really approached this game from the numbers standpoint, I've been doing it the old fashion way, which is trying several options and see which I like the most.

3. Default

GMS got the nerfed vending machines.

4. Default

It seems that Scholar Ghosts are a mini-boss/area boss now. They spawn in that map where the area boss version of blue mushmom used to spawn, and there's only one on a map (per 45 minutes I'll assume), so it is not a viable training option.

5. Default

Still can't believe galloperas didn't get nerfd... Neither did truckers...

6. Default

Not even that, they INCREASED the exp yield on Truckers. >.<

7. Default

A good place for level 40+ is the top floor of kerning square with all the CD guys.

8. Default

JMS had Yeti Machines fixed in their beta, so I assume GMS did the same.
    Another suggestion:
    After Golems when you hit 30, do Mushroom Kingdom. When you've finished the questline, the last Spear Pepe map is amazing EXP and there's rarely anyone there. With the Level 38 Limit removed, it's beyond easy to make use of them until you hit 42 and are able to 100% CDs.
    CDs until at least 50, I suggest 53 for Steelies at Pink Teddies if you want some money (And if they aren't worthless yet), then Trojans at 57.
    When you hit 66 you can go to Plateons with 100%. You can either stay there until 77, or when you hit 70 go to Sand Moles (Though beware, you'll miss at least 35%).
    Scorpions at 81.
    If you're not a Haste Class, Iron Mutaes at 83 (Haste Classes can take better advantage off of Scorpions faster spawn rate).
    At 89, you can go to C2.
    92 is Homun, but that's up to you whether you want to go there or not.
    98 for Homunculus (The blimp ones).
    103 for Captains
    114 for Dual Pirates
    121 for Gigantics if you can't find a Dual Pirate map.