Thread: [GMS] [0.02T-->0.93] Big Bang

1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I logged out in malaysia, LMFAO. If that's the case i can just go into the game and expect literally anything to happen with no fear.

2. Default

LOl i wasnt just talking about BF. I really dont BF that much anyway. I was more concerned about all the area bosses. I myself can go on runs its not that hard for me since im close with ppl who do zruns and ht runs etc. THe only problem is that I don't always want to go on huge boss runs. Soloing challenging bosses like RGTS and anego was a fun achievement. Not to mention you gained quiet a bit of exp from them. Now their is really no point in finding those bosses since they give out crap exp now. Lionheart castle isn't here yet so no need t bring up the future patches if we still need to get all 3 parts of the BB done first. Who knows nexon might add in some patches before the lionheart castle as well. I am not saying that training will be really hard at all. You misunderstood me. I don't doubt that lvling will be easier then before, but it was much more fun and beneficial to fight those area bosses. FYI not everyone wants to just go on huge boss runs every day. That is why they had area bosses. For players who just want to boss but not be in some whole big group. I don't lack the social skills so pls dont assume that. I can get in most boss runs if I wanted to. I just prefer having the choice of either soloing some bosses or going on boss runs.

3. Default

About Anego, of course it gives less experience. You do more damage and need less experience to level. RGTS didn't need the nerf though.

4. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Holy wow, Nexon. You're giving us too much patience for us to wait 11 hours for the game to be online, and you give us extra hours of waiting.
    Way to go, you've deliberately wasted our time. Sorry, but I waited 3 extra hours to get back onto GMS. Still, the game is offline.
    Good night.

5. Default

Do all Evans now need to get the MG,CM and MB mastery books from cash shop again?!?!?!? =O

6. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Appearently and that fills me with an unquenchable rage.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I'd say it's obviously unintended, just see if Nexon fixes it. :S

8. Default

Do mobs now drop skillbooks according to that thread in the training center?

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=31962&page=4