Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.02T-->0.93] Big Bang

1. Default

So, they won't try to rip off people by selling magic booster skillbooks? Nice!

2. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Inb4everycharunder152isgoingtoksatGallopera..

They better fix it, or every training spot around that level will be so empty, it won't be funny.

3. Default

nonono... From 15 to 5. They forgot to remove that from tespia. NOW they can sell them.

4. Default

Oh my god... THEIR TRAINABLE??? IMPERIAL GUARDS ARE TRAINABLE?? OH MY GOD..

On another note... Can you tell if the showa mobs are Swords & guns or toy hammers & jedi pushes?

5. Default

Hmm so basically now what there doing is taking away all the area bosses and just having the main bosses be the ones with big exp and drops? I find that really silly bc not everyone can go on boss runs unless there really high lvl, and even then you're going to need connections to get into the major runs. Anego nerfed, BF nerfed, RGTS nerfed. What is the point of bossing now if you can't really boss at all? Training better be super fast or something to make up for these nerfs otherwise their will be no difference to the game at all. No 2x cards, fam buffs nerfed to 1.2x, majority of major bosses nerfed? What is this game coming to.

6. Default

Actually, Izwardo is right here, it's not hard at all to tank a hit from this boss. RGTS has 3 different type of attacks (4 if you want to count bump damage as another attack), each with different damages. The weakest being when you hit them from afar especially in the case of NL, BM, MM, Sair, etc any ranged job will force the boss to use that napalm missile attack which is the weakest skill it has (it does somewhere between 7.5k-8k dmg). The rushing charge attack is slightly stronger than the missle attack but does something like 8-9k I think (I've forgotten now since its been a while since I've been hit by this). The last attack he shoots a little slow orb at you (I believe its weak too but rarely does it). Lastly if you bump into the boss you take 18k damage, this part is what confuses everyone. I don't know why the bump damage is so much ridiculously higher than the rest of its attacks but it is. If all you need is 8k hp to survive a hit from this boss than NLs can do this easily with hb or decent hb, I've even tanked hits with only 8k hp before on my DB, no big deal. I've actually been able to tank all of its attacks with around 9.5k hp (not counting bump) on my DB before.

I'll agree with others that they did nerf this boss too much. I'm gonna lose my joy of running around the boss with my invincibility frames dodging hits while I'm trying to solo it. It was quite fun to solo RGTS with no puppet skill in play 1v1.

7. Default

What do you mean? I thought you had said that DoTs were working even when spamming the skill (though the damage didn't show).

8. Default

can anyone tell me what challenge is left in this game?

9. Default

I'll just wait until the reorganization patch for it to be confirmed.

Also, would F/P archmages win out against I/L when the damage cap is reached for cl/para due to the extra DoT?

10. Default

DoT duration didn't increase with skill points.

11. Default

another thing, the afterlord type S and etc., those mobs are no longer boss mobs

12. Default

Fiel, I don't see it here so I'm not sure, are Truckers seriously still at 500 exp?

13. Default

Oh really, thought his rush did 18k. Bah, but nvm it is not an issue anymore, or ever again.

14. Default

If you don't see it, chances are pretty good it didn't change.

15. Default

h4x

EDIT : what about mp3/ghost ship mobs ?

16. Default

Oh my.

17. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

i love nerfs.

i love maple again

weapon attacker tears. amg. *faints*

18. Default

Magic booster stayed the same I think. It maikes sense, since it's -3 speed allways regardless of the level.

19. Default

So yea what bosses are there now since everything is getting nerfed? Just PB, zak, czak, ht, and cht? Anego and BF don't seem like bosses since anyone can kill those now. Really no point in upgrading stuff anymore since everything is nerfed like hell. Sure they made it "easier" to lvl but with all these nerfs it seems like it won't even change as much.