Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!
I predict one of three things happening:
1. You disconnect at Zakum and Horntail
2. The HP bar at the top of the screen doesn't show.
3. Well, nothing different from the normal happens at HT/Zak
For some reason, they imported KMST data over these two mobs causing the defaultHP and defaultMP data to be in Korean. So yeah, I'm not sure how that's going to work.
Since there are relatively few changes, I'll do the rest by hand:
- Remember in Tespia when you made your chars and you had access to rad stylin' in the character creation screen? Yeah, that's all gone.
- There were no delay changes that you guys need to be concerned with. It's just one for a sit animation.
- New MapleTV animation showing the Black Mage and Big Bang
- Much of the UI that was in Korean was changed to English
- For Evan, the max level of Magic Guard was reduced from 15 to 5.
- For Evan, the max level of Critical Magic was reduced from 15 to 5.
- It's plainly obvious to me that they gutted the quest data and redid a lot of it from scratch. The localization should be much, much better.