Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [GMS] [0.92-->0.93] Big Bang

1. Default

Two options (I'm only speculating, correct if I'm wrong): a new kind of permanent nx items, or some kind of new tcg items... there's no way tose are going to be normal items...

2. Default

In Tespia, you could get those items in the Character Creation screen, as opposed to just selecting the Sword, Wooden Club, or Hand Axe. Same goes for the clothes.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I don't get why they are in this extraction if Fiel says in the OTHER extraction data that they aren't there anymore (i'm confusing myself)

Maybe i don't understand extractions well enough, or maybe i'm grasping at straws because i really want new character customisation options. >_>

4. Default

Deeply amused by the NPC's "Botoxie" and "Fabio".

And I hope I won't have to change my fighter's name (BrightonRock) now that there's an NPC named Brighton..

5. Default

Say hello to NX cash books for the resistance characters!

Item -> Cash ->
    Maple Pyrope Staff Coupon/ 2 Scrolls for Staff Magic ATT 60% Coupon (BattleMage cash skill book bonus items)
    Maple Pyrope Crow Coupon/ 2 Scrolls for Crossbow for ATT 60% Coupon (WildHunter cash skill book bonus items)

YAY..... :(

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

</3

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Can i get some info on the astaroth quests? I want to know if the exp from each quest, overall, makes up for the time that could have been used training. AKA is it faster to train or do those quests?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

There are no longer any quests. The whole Gas Mask thing was taken away. The Rememberer just asks you to kill Astaroth (and mentions something about horrible stench... text not updated to reflect the missing Gas Mask).

9. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: lawl
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 89
    Job: Cannon Shooter
    Guild: HeliosTower
    Alliance: Leafre.net
    canada

I love that fattie npc

10. Default

By the "Event" tab under the NX, is it referring to White Winter Sale? (annual December sale)

11. Default

They all got reduced to 1 quest apparently - just talk to the NPC and kill an easy boss. When it comes to exp it looks like you gain over 100&#37; at levels 18-19. Sorry I didnt bother to write the proper value down.

12. Neutron

IGN: Discreetly
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 128
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Freedom
    Alliance: Destiny
    canada

The panda NPCs have slightly racist names... "Chang" and "Wong"? Really, Nexon?

13. Default

How is that racist? Oh, I forgot having ACTUAL chinese surnames is considered racist.
    Really, what the hell do you want the NPCs to be called? Jones? William? It just doesn't fit.

14. Default

Be nice. Rebukes don't have to be volatile.

There are Chinese here too, mind you all.

Hadriel

15. Default

I don't know if it was like a one time event or something but I have perma pet equips.