Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Now that we've had a proper SP reset, here's my range:

Fully Buffed:

Unbuffed:

Shield is also still clean, but you can see it is cubed. Waiting for Pam's to come back or for White Scrolls to become more abundant
    Last edited by Green4Ever; 2010-12-09 at 06:52 PM.

2. Default

please delete this post
    Last edited by Green4Ever; 2010-12-09 at 05:54 PM.

3. Default

I heard Combat Orders also makes DrK's Beholder buffs stop casting if they have it maxed... Guess there's some stuff to bugfix still with CO.

4. Default

10208~13611 clean, level 153, level 10 Blessing from my 105 Ranger.

EDIT: now with blessing in the shot!
    Spoiler

5. Default

Sorry. D: though I think the % magic on my wand is nerfed, too, because the "magic" stat is technically gone after BB.

Oh, and I've got Spell Mastery, but zero Buff Mastery until DELICIOUS SP RESETS tomorrow. (Nexon was a real cawktease to not announce the full reset scrolls with the BB notes.)

6. Default

I love you for mentioning that. Really.
    Also going to update my lolworthy range soon.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Kalemora; 2011-02-13 at 01:04 PM.

7. Default

I guess there's a lot of strong lurkers around these parts :P

Updated, and thanks for taking the extra time to follow the guidelines, Liralei.

Looking forward to it :)

8. Default

Kalemora: hahaha, glad to share the good news! when we found out, my buddy chat filled with a wall of happy orange text spazzing. broke the monotony-- I've been sitting in that very same FM spot in the SS for almost the whole day...

Kevo: lurking doesn't even begin to cut it. I think I've been lurking for years before I joined...then lurked some more 'til I actually had anything relevant to post/ask. :P thanks for keepin' up the thread!

9. Default

It's okay, I've lurked here since day 1 haha. Just for future reference, please try to not block the top right corner of the screen. Not entirely a big deal but I do trust you though, so no need for a new ss or anything but just keep it in mind.

10. Default

oh, whoops. Forgot about that. Sorry-- here's the link to the previous SS I had with identical stats minus the Blessing window, anyway:

derp.

11. Default

Old cause it's the very first character I started up on the day Maplestory officially opened. haha boy am I slow at leveling!

12. Default

Hahaha, here's my noob Blaze Wiz. Minimal gear, no potential stuff.

3009 - 4012
    Spoiler

13. Default

Yo weak I/L girl. BL OB3LISK, I'm kind of disgusted with my FP so I'm not really going to play it as much for now.

14. Default

Here is my ACTUAL damage range now that I have maxed Buff Mastery.

15. Proton
    IGN: cyrosage
    Server: windia
    Level: 182
    Job: ice mage
    Guild: AlphaOmega
    Alliance: Primelord
    usa

here it is one with buffs and the other no buffs, also my blessing is only 7 .....on and other note i'm still missing alot of int, cause of my self buff skills

16. Default

Nice "upgrades" guys :)

Updated to this point.

17. Default

same exact stats as before, but now with DELICIOUS BUFF MASTERY

Spoiler

also, because all the boys are waving around their buffs, here's my range with MW20 & Medi.