Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Top 10 mages doesn't really work, Evans get something like +80 magic attack from their skills alone and would completely dominate everyone's range.

2. Default

I do agree with the Evans having too many spoilers but I don't think the rest is too bad. If there are more complaints I'll do something about it but for now I think it's not too bad. I am not a fan of the Top X list due to potentials. All the older, wealthier players and the questionable players would be on that list :x.

Yeah, I felt that way too but I wasn't too sure how to organize the Evans because they don't really follow the 1st - 4th job pattern. Thanks for your idea though, and I think I'll organize it the way you suggested.

3. Default

Yeah but. Lol I'm pretty sure no one under 4th job is even gunna add a range.

Let's face it, 10 people make up mage forum.

Edit: Well we will just see after BB how many people post.

4. Default

Exactly. I can modify the thread in the future as needed. Hopefully this thread can breathe some life back into the Magician forum.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Good idea to add this thread. I'll post my range xD

6. Default

I... can't really turn off Fury. D:

Also, level 143 (9th) Evan.

7. Default

Same.

Actually, here it is anyway. Missing 6 points from Buff Mastery.

8. Default

Nice range and a very narrow one at that. Evans have a crazy mastery skill don't they?

Added, and grats on being the first to pots a ss :D

9. Default

Cheating ass Evans on this forum F3.

Spoiler

10. Default

Updated to this point. Keep 'em coming :D

11. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Quick question, does '% Attack' on Staves/Wands apply to the 'Attack' range in the Character stat window, or does '% Attack' actually mean '% Weapon Attack'

12. Default

%attack = %watt
    %magic = %matt

13. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Unless i'm high, combat orders takes buff mastery from level 10 to 9 instead of 10 to 12. (If you have MW on)

14. Default

Level 7 Buff Mastery, level 11 Spell Mastery (the 2nd job one). My equips past the staff aren't exactly top-tier.

L> SP reset.

Edit: added BoF.

15. Default

Spoiler

Completely screwed out of Buff Mastery and I only have level 11 Spell Mastery. Gotta love Nexon man.

Orite. BoF... Fixed now.

16. Proton
    IGN: cyrosage
    Server: windia
    Level: 182
    Job: ice mage
    Guild: AlphaOmega
    Alliance: Primelord
    usa

i need more int to get higher, but i need my self skills

17. Default

Updated to this point. Spoilers have been reduced to one per class to keep things cleaner. If things get cluttered again, I'll start by separating what's inside the spoilers.

Very impressive. If you want to be included in this thread, could you remove all buffs and include your level of Blessing?

Thanks to everybody for taking the time to follow the guidelines; much appreciated.

18. Default

Psh, you're pro! More old school than old school F/P <3