Magician Damage Range Thread
Up until now, Magicians have been comparing their strength with their peers solely using the Magic stat. With Big Bang removing this stat, making some formula alterations, and finally giving Magicians a damage range after many years, it is fitting that a thread be made to accommodate this new addition. Please feel free to use this thread to showcase your latest achievements and upgrades, or show just how pro you are compared to everybody else.
Guidelines for Posting Your Damage Range:
I don't want to be too picky about how this thread will work, but there are some guidelines to ensure everything is fair. The underlined content summarizes what is most important.
- All damage ranges must be accompanied with a relevant screenshot incuding a corresponding IGN and Level.
- Please include the level of your Blessing of the Fairy/Empress into your screenshot, whichever is higher.
- Do not include any buffs into your damage range (eg. Ssiws Cheese, Meditation, Echo of Hero, etc.). If Maple Warrior is required to equip your gears, I will leave it up to the poster to provide a "before MW" damage range. Evans are allowed to have Dragon Fury active.
- Do not block/censor your AP Distribution nor the top right corner of your screenshot.
- Expiring items should not contribute to your damage range. For example, an expiring 20 ATT Christmas Hat should not be included in your damage range.
- If you are not playing Global MapleStory and wish to contribute your damage range, please include what version of MapleStory you are playing in. Under no circumstances will a damage range from a Private Server be included.
- For my convenience, please type out your IGN should it contain non-English characters.
- All screenshots not conforming to the above guidelines will be placed in a Miscellaneous tab located at the end of the damage ranges.
- The item "Angelic Blessing" will count towards the clean range of a character.