Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

I believe I gave Rick the answer he was looking for. As for your concerns about me dishing out infractions, I discuss virtually everything with Eos. Also, infracting people is really not even on my mind. Right now I have one focus and I'm doing just that......focusing on the task at hand. I also suppose that if people would just behave, considering they know the rules, infractions wouldn't be a concern anyhow. Infractions do exist though and they exist for a reason. I guess I really don't see the issue here. It's like getting a speeding ticket. You know what you did, that it was wrong, you sign the ticket, pay the fine and still hop in your car and move along. It eventually expires off your record as long as you learned your lesson the first time and don't do it again. I can promise you that I am level headed and if I ever infracted anyone I'm sure there would be a dang good reason for it. I won't be browsing around the forums looking to hand out infractions though.

2. Default

Infractions are never the issue. Your possession (or the jump to it) of moderator's powers in conjunction with your informal relationship with the site's extreme authority is. I don't question whether it's right or wrong, I'm questioning whether or not you want to and will do it.
    It doesn't seem necessary anyhow, since you're already sounding like one, though I could be jumping the gun.

Welcome and hope there will be great events for Southperry.

3. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

I think I'm just being logical. As I said already, if I see a need to infract someone I will. But I also won't go lurking the threads to find infractions. I will do my job as it's been laid out before me. My main concern is exactly what I'm already doing. I hope you will participate in the events too. It's all to have a little bit of FUN. (and I think SP could use a little fun)

4. Default

Have a re-read, because I was never worried about Talia going on an infraction frenzy.

5. Default

Yesh! +1
    Oh, wait. . . infractions are fun?
    (re-read)
    NVM.

6. Default

If people are being abusive in her threads she needs to be capable of dealing with it, not stuck waiting for a "real" mod to come along and help her.
    Likewise if she needs to close a thread, move a thread, delete a thread, post an announcement, reopen a thread or anything else to do her job.

She'd be the equivalent of a local moderator except she needs more freedom than that, so she's the same level as everyone else because I can trust her to behave herself and stay focused.

7. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Welcome =)

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

My reaction to this thread:

1. Huh, I remember seeing Talia somewhere, was it Nexon forums? Or was it a different GM....

2. God, people hate Talia. She seems pretty chill.

3. LULZ MARK AND PUBLIC HAIR.

4. ...never saw Rick and Eos get that mad before.

5. Glad for resolved argument?

6. Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.