Thread: My predictions

1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The beginning is easy. It gets worse later. Even at lower levels, some CPQ parties will kick you if you can't deliver the damage. 'course if you're a cleric nobody expects you to do any, but for other classes, being useless is less excusable.

Sure, if you don't get KS'ed. Especially in a crowded server.

I have.

Yes, but if you're a Hero or an NL, for example, and you don't have "decent" damage, they won't take you. Especially with the game as glitchy as it is, adding people to your expedition no longer "can't hurt" - the more people, the more likely others are to lag and d/c.

In case you hadn't noticed, the NX way to godly gear no longer passes through MTS. It goes through cash shop for cubes, vegas, cubes, pam's, cubes, hammers, and some more cubes.

We'll have to wait and see what BB and the m.att revolution will do to mage training and partying.
    Good luck and have fun!

2. Default

Dude... that sure is a horrible guild... and also, that's a really pesimistic coment, it sounds as if you're saying "forget it, quit maple, you'll never be able to do anything"

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Palacious
    Job: White Knight
    usa

Kire, come to Mardia. It's better. =D

I'm sorry, but the time when people cared about damage to ward off KS'ers is gone. I remember those times, I remember being scared of assassins coming and taking my map and then being jerks about it. It just doesn't happen anymore.

There are so many places to train, you're really only going to have issues if you're on an extremely crowded server (Scania...) and you won't be able to avoid those issues with high gear - people will just stream in and try to take the map so that even if each them leaves quickly there will be so many that it'll still slow you down.

I have a WK friend on Mardia whose equips aren't great - they're not bad, above average, I'd say - and he still gets into all sorts of parties (Zakum, those two stuffed animal bosses that drop the level 80 hats). Why? He has friends. It might be an issue on some other servers, but on Mardia, everyone's accepted. I've already got invites to some "high" level guilds that'll take me on Zakum/Chaos Zakum and HT runs when I'm ready.

The game is so easy if you can just make some friends.

4. Default

Concerning the first one, that has been in the back of my head for a little while. Mostly considering essentially everything but weapons..even then the question is, will they update it in correlation (Neos top 20 str clean, added onto the previous stats you scrolled for).

As for the second, maker is garbage. I hate it, first off, you need a mass amount of ores. I did a lot of makering, looking through my mts I bought more than 5,000 amythest ores over the course of 3 months, just in mts. Out of all that I had maybe a lil over 400 advanced amythest crystals. Not only that, but when you forge the item then you have to

A) Potential it for 3 lines, (Amythest advanced takes like 20m) and I swear 70's have a better success rate than 90's so chance of boom
    B) Then you have to scroll it where it could just epicly pineappleing fail, which is another 40m in scrolls, it's ridiculous lol

Jesus reading all these comments I feel like I'm the only player left that actually plays for the social aspect o_o

5. Default

Recall that you are on Southperry and that its users have different motivations regarding the game. If you're looking for social aspects, I recommend other forums.

6. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

What Fiel means is we're all data-crunching robots programmed to spurn any and all things human.

DANGER, DANGER FIEL ROBINSON!

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

The predictions seem rather spot on. I would love for there to be more stats on everything. Least the disparity between clean unfunded and adequately funded can be a little closer. Also more stats equals more Disgaea like chaos.

B-But.... but the

>A&E forums and
    >Social sub-forums

8. Default

Don't look at me, I did a lot to make sure I had an invincible pokemon formation... and you should see me with my magic the gathering spreadsheets... I even used the breeding system to have hex FFFF pokemon (which means perfect stats)... however, maple is fun because of the social aspect, it's fun because you can play it with your friends (or because you can lol at the weak n00bs)... however, we're all data crunchers, I bet that most of the ppl here tryed at least once to do the math to check their own dmg

9. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

honestly, the data crunchers here helped me be more social in MS. I've impressed newer players with the knowledge i've learned from here and can hold my own against the damage hoars on my server telling me (incorrectly) what to do.

10. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

Who's little girl are you? o_O

11. Default

People still party up for CPQ instead of just giving themselves free wins?

I raff.

12. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

How do you give yourself free wins? I just grabbed 3 people from ch 1, told them to group up, then said "fff tw" and it almost always worked.

13. Default

Keep the discussion on topic, s'il vous plait... Or at least have one part of your post that contributes to the topic. :P

14. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Can i add predictions to this thread?

I expect Monster book to comeback, with possible permanent bonuses or abilities for collecting cards this time around while you're in certain areas, or better yet. just bonuses in general.

I-

Er- Huh? I'm not a girl!

15. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

I go by avatars, sorry.

My predictions: I'm gonna play maple 24/7 after BB to get to 120 on my paladin.