Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.355] More balancing

1. Default

Why do they keep beefing avenger and TT? I cannot say it is unwelcome, but with skills so utterly useless as Ninja Ambush and Shadow Meso I got to wonder why they do not make something out of those instead. Big Bang left those 2 skills unaltered in utility.

2. Default

Accuracy and avoid must either be really negligent or extremely necessary o_O

3. Default

Partial Resistance could use some work as well.

4. Default

Evan: 10 MP Cost: 40, Buff Duration: 150 sec, Slow Chance: 60%, Slow Duration: #y sec, Enemy Movement Speed: --40
    Wizard: 20 MP Cost: 10, Enemy Movement Speed: --80, Duration: 80 sec

Why do you want Evan's again?
    Brave Slash = 225*3 on 3 targets, Blast is 300*3 on one target. If you throw in Enrage, Heroes hit 360*3 on one target. What you call a nerf is still more powerful without factoring criticals or the fact that ACA doubles damage compared to charges which are only truly effective on mobs weak to at least the main element (ex. Holy weak is 202.5% of which core bosses aren't weak to and PB is resistant to).

I for one would LOVE (can't put more meaning in that) to see some Final Attack fixes/buffs. It only hits one target in a mob and has nerfed damage with Slash Blast. On top of that it cancels stuns that Coma, Shout, and Monster Magnet hit.

5. Default

What's with the repeated reduction on buff timers? What the hell's the point? What difference does it make whether the buff lasts 5 minutes or 4 minutes? Just seems like Nexon's trying to be an annoyance. Also, why the reduction on aran's mob skills from 12 mobs to 8? Unless the damage reduction got lowered for hits on multiple enemies... Seems like they're just smacking arans lower and lower. Though I haven't really seen arans post-bb, so I could be very wrong.

6. Default

I want the Buff type Seal, not the Cast Type Skill, at least it'd more useful than what we have now.

7. Default

It's a 60% chance to slow something that you already have the intent to kill. If it were a debuff, you could cast it slowing one group down while killing the other. I'm not too sure why you'd want the chance to slow one.

8. Default

Then Increase the rate? Seal is pretty useless overall, but this in my opinion would increase it's utility if only a little, I want the Mechanics of Evan's Slow, I should say, not a C/P of effects.

If Seal also worked like Evan's Slow it'd be more useful, they are both more like Threaten now, but it doesn't increase your damage, I only maxed them both near the end of 3rd Job, because Thunder Spear & PR were lacking, now with Thunder Spear and Ice Strike both being good choices to Max and Teleport Mastery overshadowing the Seal Chance, there no reason to max it. A similar situation occurs in 2nd Job, where with the increased MP of monsters, MP Eater is actually worth it, and Maxing Teleport increases the utility of Teleport Mastery in third, Slow falls to the wayside.

I suppose you could skip out on Composition and have room for both, but it's still overshadowed by Teleport Mastery.

I feel like you have try for the Slow and Seal to be useful.

I'd rather they just get rid of both skills though, heck Composition can go too, I've wanted this skill to Mob for the longest and that's the only way I'd consider it useful. It's almost never practical to Seal or Slow.

9. Default

Does the Evan Slow work on bosses? Slow was never useful for training, the main draw is that it completely cripples mobile bosses.

10. Default

I can test it on my Evan later, but I'm pretty sure it does. I get the whole mobile boss situation, but that doesn't excuse Seal which is useless in both situations.

11. Default

Paladins don't use Blast on mobs anyway. They use ACB, which hits 7 Mobs for what is it...580% now? (550% IIRC + CO buff)

Blast is only used for single target bosses like Pap and Pianus, and probably LHC Mobs, I don't know how they work I never stuck around for LHC.

12. Default

So...is barrage+demo gonna be better than demo spam now? Hmm, is it better pre-restructure also, dont remember comments on it besides that cluster pineapple of a thread in the pirate section that i think had most people leaning towards leaving barrage at lvl1..

Liking the buffs on beholder. Worried about the accuracy formula if htese changes needed to be made.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Why would it? As long as ST's cooldown is 20 seconds barrage will still be useless.

14. Default

400 * 10 = 4000
    440 * 8 = 3520

Barrage is shorter to cast and higher damage, no?

The tiny bit of pdrate won't make up a lot, more chance to crit may be a factor, possibly damage cap as well

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Barrage is 6 hits and demo is 8, so 2400 vs 3520 w/ 20% def ignore.

16. Default

Ah, missed that change to 6 hits
    Wasn't keeping track of buccs when BB first came out (wasn't playing them)

17. Default

Slow as you sort of hinted to is fine as it is, the 100% -80 speed castable is useful for mobile bosses and when I want to draw something to me when mobbing (now with only a 3 monster CL) without having it frozen in place when I leave the scope of the screen. Relatedly, does stun also stay in effect until you can see the monster again?

But back on topic, aside from slinking past auto-aggro monsters to which there are hardly any past training at Newties, Seal only functions as an addition to the process described above if I want them to follow without attacking or to unaggro them. But with what I perceive as a 1-2HKO training scenario with CL now, I do not think that monsters will have anytime at all to even touch me before they are reduced to smoldering bits so Slow for training and Seal are generally now useless. I will not yet demand a replacement because I know a lot of skills are useless and these 0-SP skills allow maxing of other skills. In addition, a little bit of extra SP is better than clammoring to under SP too many good skills.

Composition is another story all together, this skill aggravates me to no end. Just remove it, I am tired of it, its less than attractive animation, its inability to pass through walls, its single target failure, its wonky half elemental weakness properties (ice and lightning weak? how many of those are there?). Even if it did work with an elemental weapon I do not care for it at all.

Lastly, Mana Reflection: Party Buff, PG-style or MDR for character protection (once again, like Evan). That is all.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Hermit
    - Avenger - damage (350 to 400)

Night Lord
    - Triple Throw - damage (280 to 345)

Dam nigga, they are loving Night Lords too much again. I don't see the logic in trying to subtly unbalance things again.

19. Default

I don't think anyone posted the patch notes so here..

Notable unmentioned changes..
    -> Snipe works the same as it does before this patch on normal mobs, but will hit 900% x 4 hit on bosses
    -> Battleship durability value deleted (this just confirms the no cooldown so far)
    -> Aran's skills Counter requirements adjusted
    -----------> Combo Judgement 80 counters --> 100 counters required
    -----------> Combo Barrier 200 counters --> 150 counters required

Korean

English