Page 51 of 691 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 13802
  1. Default

Mine was going pretty fast at first, then it went . . . nah, let's go uber slow. I guess maybe lots of people are patching anticipating tomorrow being a snow day? XP

2. Default

You cannot compare Rammus and Shen's taunts, they are too different. Shen's doesn't last nearly as long especially if you have merc threads. Rammus' taunt lasts a hell of a long time even with merc threads. Also both are used for different things to be fairly honest. Rammus' is used to disable the carry or an opponent out of position, Shen's is used as a short interuption during the team fight. Both amazing skills neither are OP but just stating you can't say if one is OP so is the other.

3. Default

"You call that fear!?"

- Fiddlesticks

And lol @ comparing Shen's taunt with Rammus' taunt

4. Default

I hate you Riot nerfed the mana regen per level runes

Seals mana regen are good until 7 which then they are beaten by mana regen per level
    Glyph mana regen are good until 6 which then they are beaten by mana regen per level

The difference between Seals mr vs Glyph mr is .1 per rune with seal being stronger
    the difference between seal mr per level vs Glyph mr per level is .01 with seal being stronger

5. Default

And you hate Riot because you just can't have more?

6. Default

yes. I liked my early mana regen with viegar especially. I have yet to play the game yet but lets see how the mana regen is on him since they did increase base regen for everyone

7. Default

My game has been patching since 1:40 or so.....

been over an hour and there's still another hour left...

what the balls is this?

8. Default

The end result is roughly the same. There's almost no factual basis for your complaint actually, unless you want to rub Riot about the masteries alone.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

This patch is mocking me. It's uber slow most of the time, then it'll skyrocket to uber fast for a few sec, then bomb to uber slow again. QQ

10. Default

New bots are PRO especially the new soraka, god damn it was hard to solo against her with singed.

If you get an alistar or ryze bot in your game they afk because they aren't meant to be able to be played against
    at this time.

11. Default

Ohgod Sona is bad. Either I had no clue what I was doing, or she is just completely unmatched in a solo lane against a Nidalee. pineappleing quitters.

12. Default

Sona isn't bad, but she's a support character. Pair her with a DPS, especially a ranged one, and watch as people fail to kill you and the DPS while the DPS kills them. And Nidalee is one of the harder people to lane against, even if you had two people. At least a good one is.

13. Default

Lux is pineappleing awesome. I was out of range to kill a running WW and then bam, i finally aimed her ult correctly.
    How long is the actual ultimate? Is it as long as the map stops ?

As for mana regen I agree there is notable difference in Mana regen

14. Default

No sona is actually terrible.

Any other support is more useful, even soraka.

15. Default

Oh boy, I hope I didn't get the patching glitch that some people have been getting... it's been stuck at 17% of 61/62 for the past few hours now o.O

16. Default

Follow the camera until you find its tip.

17. Default

Lux's ult is long enough to look like it covers the whole screen because it's about the length of your screen.

I think my LoL is still patching. =|

18. Default

Eww the patcher crashed >.<

But now it's at 18%! And actually going this time xD Might be on by tomorrow, and hopefully I can get some real practice games in after the ridiculousness of recent days.

19. Default

3000 range. 3 times the max range of Sivir's Q, iirc.

20. Default

Eh if you say so, I never play supports. The Zileans and Soraka's I've had have been pretty terrible. Zilean wasting his ults, Soraka's healing at the wrong time, etc. I guess I just don't see too many decent people playing support characters to really judge. The rest of my comment remains true though, in that a good Nidalee would be hard against almost anyone solo, let alone a support character.