IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I get E second, because by the time i B to base im out of mana and my health its usually 25% or so, and the health from the passive its usually tiny compared to a pot if you happen to carry one or two which i do. Unless you plan to kill more mobs before B to base then go ahead.

Like i said already, its my own route and i like it the way it is.

I did too, with glass cannon nocturne :P. those where the most painful initiations that i have ever made. (And totally not worth it because my team was always full of platypi)

oh fun fact pu.ss.ies = platypi O.o, whats a platypi?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/n...eseason-week-7

My god, this week is going to be PAINFUL...

3. Default

guhh. do not want. Singed, GP, Jax, and Tryn can be so antifun.
    buuuut I'm liking MF, Malz and Galio. Lots of fun to play.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

You mean this?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Doesn't help much when there's Jax and GP in the lineup :(

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

The presence of Singed by itself is enough, lol.

I tried to log in to LoL just now....but I got the "connection failure" message. Anyone know of a fix?

The specific error I got: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...hen-logging-in

----------

Edit: Alright I just got some skin leaks here:

http://imgur.com/a/sbi9Y

On top of the expected Shyvana skins, looks like there's new Ezreal skin, Cho'Gath skin (Dinosaur Cho'Gath; looks f'ucking badass!), MF skin (Mafia Miss Fortune)

Shyvana Patch Notes

Interpretation of patch notes:

- Amumu finally getting his attack range normalized in line with typical melee champs' autoattack range (125 range is standard for melee)
    - Caitlyn's Piltover Peacemaker is getting nerfed. I kind of saw this coming since Peacemaker does fking hurt starting around late early-game to early mid-game. And from personal experience, its a huge physical damage nuke....
    - On top of that, Caitlyn's trap trigger radius is reduced a bit. I wonder why....
    - Graves getting expected nerfs to his passive (reduce duration + bonus armor/MR gained) and his Buckshot per additional missile reduced (35% --> 30%)
    - Olaf's Undertow speed is increased; his ultimate is partially remade and now basically has a QSS effect. In compensation, its duration is 6 seconds at all ranks.
    - Riven getting a few things fixed up (bugs)
    - Deceive still works even after popping stealth to put a JitB. JitB is nerfed, BUT arm time is still 2 seconds instead of 1.5 seconds (Phreak has clarified this in the forums). Activation range is reduced, but cast range is increased.
    - Talon's Rake getting increased mana cost to make it slightly more costly to use. His ult CD is also increased so it would not be available for use so often (juking or simply going for the kill)
    - Wukong getting quite a few buffs here to all abilities, except his ultimate. Inb4 he becomes FotM

7. Default

Jack in the Box
    Base damage reduced to 35/50/65/80/95 from 35/55/75/95/115
    Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25

Can AP Shaco go away now? The box trap is even pomegranatetier now, but I'll probably still get AP Shacos that chill in brush for half the game with box traps that the enemy team won't fall for, and I'll probably get people on my team that do fall for them.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Those nerfs hardly hurt AP Shaco lol

Also, more Talon nerfs!

9. Default

Whoah new skins are badass. Love the new Miss Fortune one especially.
    I think the Graves nerfs aren't enough and he'll still be the strongest ranged dps but I guess we'll see..
    Talon finally getting those increased mana costs/cooldowns.

10. Default

dat feel when graves still has a 384 + 1.28 bonus AD nuke.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Cait destroys Graves.

12. Default

There is literally nothing Cait can do to stop Graves from nuking her to death. :(

13. Default

dat Akali...

Meanwhile, I wonder how Ashe feels about all this.

14. Default

YOU MEAN THAT CHAMP NO ONE EVER PLAYS NOW? :(

15. Default

:( I still play Ashe...
    But I've had terrible teams lately...

Also lol in no way does Cait destroy Graves. His burst+utility is far superior to hers.

Edit: wow they patched in 52 minutes. /impressed
    Last edited by Connor; 2011-11-01 at 05:01 AM.

16. Default

Found a new love for GP.

Graves is pretty fun, but it's hard to get him 'cos of the fact EVERYONE wants him and you hafta be pretty fast to snag him up.

Even worse when my favourites go (atm being GP, Vlad, Anivia and Fiddle). Stuck using characters I'm not used to playing (apart from Lux and Morgana I suppose).

17. Default

lol @ Phreak playing versus scrubs in Dominion

Shyvana's dragon form doesn't look half bad when she's spamming abilities. I still can't get over the fact that she looks fugly when doing nothing though.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

Lol @ "Shyvana's a pretty quick jungler but I play her as a solo top fighter". Phreak be killing the inb4 "playing (insert new champion here) as a jungler" expectations. New trend?

(On a srs note: I have yet to see if she's actually a decent jungler overall. She could be. . And expected/10 on her tanky DPS role too)

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

When I'm Cait I eat Graves for breakfast. His burst may be higher, but seriously, Caitlyn's range destroys all of the Graves I've seen so far.

Sadface at Caitlyn nerfs. Oh well, they're not that bad, but I'm wondering about that trap nerf.

Those new skins look awesome. If I ever get Riot Cash that Cho'Gath skin is on my list. That Miss Fortune skin and that Skyvana skin (the original looks so ugly...) look neat, too.

20. Default

Then you play against bad Graves. He's dumb and broke. Level 6 burst will pretty much instagib you. At lower levels you cannot win a toe to toe fight either.

490 base damage at 6 with 2.68 bonus AD scaling. Hue.

+170 true if you're igniting. Huehue balance. My name is shotgun tibbers