Page 3 of 691 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
  1. Default

7+? That's kind of extreme. Not many champions have even two interrupts (Rammus, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Malphite..Cho doesn't really count because the Rupture delay isn't really good for interrupting).

& Against a stupid team, people are going to react without thinking and often times he eats a couple more stuns than he needs to.

2. Default

I said not all of those CCs can be used to stop Nunu. And among those CCs is Exhaust.

I was playing in a particularly low level game because I promised a newbie I'd spend some time with him. And for some really weird reason, I would get BS lag that doesn't even make the FPS counter freak out. All the other signs of lag didn't happen either. Other team kept on popping up on me and my champ wouldn't respond to anything. They'd keep on pounding at me, but fortunately my teammates were around to support me xD

Has anyone else have this happen?

EDIT: causenooneelseposted

I'm thinking about writing an Anivia guide soon. Sure, I'm not high elo, but I think I know enough to shed a light or two for even seasoned LoL players.

3. Default

Always run clarity on taric for his ultimate, also the mastery for it allows it to support team member's mana pool also. I like to run flash to help me escape sticky situations.

Dorans shield or ring (depending on your runebook if you need mana regen alot)+1 health pot to start with.

First trip back after level 6 is catalyst+boots 1.

Second trip back is to upgrade into a Rod of Ages asap.

Next to build is merc treads from boots 1, and start on a randuins omen.

After you have those core items you can go for a banshees veil to beef it up against casters if need be, or get an aegis of the legion for it's team presence.

Generally the rest is optional: Tear of goddess into a AA staff really beefs up the mana pool and your healing powers.
    You could get a chalice if you want just mana regen instead of a bigger mana pool, however there are better things than it for taric.
    Running a spirit visage beefs up your self heal/hp/magic resist/ and gives a 10% cd reduction.

4. Default

I've seen a lot of people suggest rushing Tear for the extra mana off the top. How viable is that?

6. Default

It's pretty much the ultimate mana supply item, Chalice being second. While Chalice gives insane mana regeneration, it doesn't allow for burst combos so easily.

The main problem with Tear is that you probably might not use its full potential. It's fair if you're going for Archangel Staff, but you'll still probably never take full advantage of the mana.

7. Default

Only build Randuins omen if you need it, else it's pointless and a sunfire would do more good.
    And if the enemy got no CC you need to worry about, build for boots of swiftness or ninja tabi if they got a ton of physical DPS.
    Also items like thornmail is brilliant even on AP and tank and hybrid taric.
    If the enemy got a ton of physical dps a thornmail is the best item to carry on you for surviving, IMO

Also AP taric is the extremely strong, his heal is 1:1 and heals himself for a ton, his stun is also 1:1 and his AOE is 1:0.5 and his ulti is also quite nice with AP ratios.
    Build stuff like ROA and Rylai's and possibly banshees/locket, but this is just for a full out support taric.

You simply can't have a premade build, it'll change depending on your enemies :P

8. Default

No randuins is awesome-sauce on taric. He gets armor/hp/cd reduction/ and an aoe slow that scales with his total armor.

Catalyst over Tear in the early game ALWAYS ray.

There are core items to a build then situational. RoA/Merc treads/Randuins is a really solid setup that leaves room for the situational items.

9. Default

Randuin IS a situational set-up and so is merc.
    If they're pure magic damage or not relying on attack speed, there are better items than randuin.
    If they got no CC or no serious magic damage, ninja tabi or boots of swiftness will help you more.

10. Default

Taric is no Rammus, and I would think Sunfires is kinda blah. Randuin's on the other hand synergizes with Taric's shield (unless someone wants to prove me wrong) and his stun of doom.

But it's like what Unleashing said, defense items are situational.

11. Default

LF> someone who has Pantheon or will get him soon, and will play him in a practice game with me.

12. Default

I'm getting IP for pantheon ATM, but still on EU server. ;_;
    Also trying to save up for some decent runes for my main champs, just bought WW.
    Smite-less jungling on WW is pretty nice, FB is guaranteed at level 6.
    Pop ghost, flash into range and ulti :D

Edit: Also am disappoint of the bad games i had with WW, either with a leaver on the enemy or my own team <_< so didnt play a fair match yet..

13. Default

Either the people today were bad, or I gained possibly temporary skills today. 17/5/5 and 18/3/11 with Ashe, which is about 9 kills more than what I usually get with Ashe.

14. Default

So here's like, the new champ and stuff.

<Rayquaza2233> E: Abilities -
    <Rayquaza2233> Passive - Deadly Cadence
    <Rayquaza2233> "After casting a spell any subsequent spellcasts will cost 10&#37; less for 5 seconds. This ability stacks up to 5 times."
    <Rayquaza2233> Miasma
    <Rayquaza2233> "Cassiopeia releases a cloud of poison, lightly damaging and slowing any enemy that happens to pass through it."
    <Rayquaza2233> Cassiopeia releases a growing cloud of poison that lasts for 7 seconds. Any enemy that passes through it is poisoned, dealing magic damage each second and slowing them by [?%]. Continual exposure renews this poison.
    <Rayquaza2233> Noxious Blast
    <Rayquaza2233> "Cassiopeia blasts an area with a delayed high damage poison, granting her increased Movement Speed if she hits a champion."
    <Rayquaza2233> Cassiopeia blasts an area with a delayed high damaging poison, dealing magic damage over 3 seconds and granting her movement Speed for 2 seconds if she hits a champion.
    <Rayquaza2233> Petrifying Gaze
    <Rayquaza2233> "Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned."
    <Rayquaza2233> Cassiopeia deals magic damage to all enemies in front of her. Enemies facing her are stunned for 2 seconds while enemies facing away are slowed by [?%].
    <Rayquaza2233> Twin Fang
    <Rayquaza2233> "Cassiopeia lets loose a damaging attack at her target. If the target is poisoned the cooldown of this spell is refreshed."
    <Rayquaza2233> Cassiopeia deals magic damage to her target. If the target is poisoned then Twin Fang's cooldown is reduced to .5 seconds.

15. Default

I'm kinda wondering where you got that info from. Regardless, it's in the announcements now.

17. Default

If it just requires poisoning i can see teemo+cassiopeia teaming up = OP
    Talking about her ulti ofc.

18. Default

Morello (lead champ designer) claims that Teemo + Cass had little synergy effect in practice. But we'll see.

EDIT: I just received news that the #1 solo ranked player mains Evelynn! That's somewhat of a shocker when you compare it to the US metagame.
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2010-12-10 at 12:37 PM.

19. Default

Teemo + cassiopeia...
    Sorry but that ulti is broken, if it stacks in ANY way with AP, feeding cassiopeia just a tiny amount early game will pineapple the game over if her ulti seriously synergizes with teemo <_<
    i mean even an 0.2 AP ratio would make her deadly..

20. Default

Just be happy that they borked Twitch + Cass >_>

Hell, I have a hard time utilizing alternative chill methods with Anivia already (Nunu's Ice Blast is one, but Ashe's Frost Shots aren't).