Page 2 of 691 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Kevin645
    Level 26
    Play as: Ammumu, Malahzar( attempting to buy him), aniva, Udyr, viegar, Blitz ( when available), Akali
    Edit:
    Normally for LoL Talk I go to lolstrategy.com great site that is being built, needs more community

2. Default

Never heard of lolstrategy.com, might check it out some time.

Saw a few Trundles now, not so sure what to make of him actually. Other than his pillar, his presence is pretty underwhelming. Might need to give it more time to see his potential.

And as usual, when I picked Anivia, I facerolled .

3. Default

I've been meaning to get back into this game after playing it for a brief period of time.

Who wants to help me out once I start playing again around winter break? I have some SC2 experience if that matters.

4. Default

I'm up for it. You should post your info btw >_>

5. Default

I keep having problems with this glitch post patch that causes the game to freeze completely. Twice I've had to end process via task manager and once I had to restart my PC. -_-

6. Default

Trundle is severely underpowered IMO, he is pretty strong early game and mid game but lategame there are a ton of better champions, he's like a tank morde, lategame you can ignore him in teamfights unless he's been fed beyond imagination.

And @ above, same :( i lost game badly cause that happened twice to me in 1 game, and it takes 2-3 minutes, and when you're your team's main DPS the enemies can use that to get far.

And @ nunu, if i wanted attack speed for an attacker i'd prefer nidalee or something else.
    He's good for chasing but honestly, as said, nunu and a lot of other champs are fun but far from top-tier champions.
    Not that it really matters as i don't think any of us play competive and in tournaments.

7. Default

I dunno about that Unleashing, it's pretty intense whenever I do 5v5 ranked. Some of those guys I play with are at 1400+ solo ranked.

8. Default

There are a lot of people who get extremely intense in ranked games, but to me it doesnt change much, i pick champions i'm good at and i don't test new builds, but i still don't care too much about low tier and high tier champions, i'll still be annoyed if someone picks evelyn tho, or if someone plays AP shaco, because as good AP shaco is at ganging 1 person, lategame he really got nothing to contribute with and in teamfights his damage output is worthless, not enough magic damage to be a a good caster. ( No hate, i just dislike playing with evenlyn and champions that can't contribute to teamfights cause that's the fun part, IMO).

Edit: Also idk about the US server but what's up with the sudden increase in malphites? I see them really often now.

9. Default

Malphite is the new flavour of the month. A lot of people are calling him OP.

10. Default

Can we make it a rule to have NO OUTSIDE TIER LISTS other that mabye one we make together.

I cannot cannot cannot stand elementz or any of the likings (ewwwww).

Also nidalee is support/dps, and nunu is a tank/support you can't compare the two they are apples and oranges.

11. Default

I look at tier lists because it gives me an idea on the standings of champions. I don't take them as absolute word though, but I'm definitely in agreement that some champions have better team placement, synergy and coherence than others.

12. Default

Nunu is tough but not a tank :/
    He got no real tank skills, and you talked about his ulti and snowball hitting like a truck, that wont happen unless you build him for AP, making him even less of a tank.

And they're both supporters, so that aspect can be compared, and for support nidalee beats nunu so much.
    Map control heal and attack speed.
    And AP nidalee>AP nunu in terms of DPS.

I'm not hating on nunu cause i play him myself, i'm just talking about team-fight wise and tier-wise.

13. Default

Nunu's Absolute Zero hits like a truck no matter how you build him, and it turns him into a big, furry CC magnet.

14. Default

o.o
    Hits like a truck? Only if you're not careful and let him finish charge it.
    Pretty much all teams will just use 1 CC on him and he's a goner, as rammus 2 of my skills with disable it, and with a bit of MR his ulti without AP is around what 500 damage after it finish charging?
    :/ I know that it CAN hit hard, but it's just rare that it ever will and there are other champs that fulfill the different roles he can have better than him.

15. Default

This. There's less than 10 champions that have absolutely no way to stop Nunu or escape, short of killing him or simply moving out.

If you use Nunu's ult in the grass on the other hand...

16. Default

Regardless, a CC (or sometimes two, if he has Banshee's Veil) aimed at Nunu is a CC that isn't being aimed at your crazy damage dealer.

A Nunu that's charging his ultimate basically has a big neon sign over his head saying, "Everyone attack me!" If everyone's attacking Nunu, he's doing his job as a tank pretty well.

17. Default

That's only in the hands of an un-organized team.
    A good team will use a non-CC to tick off banshees veil, any AOE will do, which will also hit his allies often, THEN cc him.
    They'd never attack him, if you can't CC and can't escape i'd simply go apepomegranate on their squishies.
    Attacking him cause of his ulti is stupid, 99% of the time he'll finish charging it before you kill him making it a waste.

18. Default

But people in solo queue are stupid and unorganized 95% of the time. >_>

19. Default

That may be true, but the real question then, if you're going to say "he eats CCs", is how many CCs does the enemy team have?

Nunu's only good for 1 CC absorbtion. Anything beyond that is probably meant towards the purpose of killing him. A tryhard team will probably have 7+ CCs in their arsenal, and they're not always dedicated to shutting down Nunu.