Page 101 of 691 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 13802
  1. Default

Build tank and take advantage of that global passive taunt ;D

2. Default

Nah, I'd stay in the back behind everyone else like a true support and let them come to me.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

B> Stream URL? I like watching LoL streams a lot.

4. Default

clgaming.net or solomid.net

both have a "database" of streams and have all the top players. Own3d.tv seems to have a lot of issues though so sometimes the same stream will work on clg but not solomid, so just try both before you give up.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Running into level 16-17+ player premades, at level 11, is sadface times lol
    My last game, opposing team had 3 level 16/17/17 players and they just wrecked face on us. Tis was saddening.

6. Default

Im level 22 with i think about 26 wins and i always get put against 3 level 30s with about 250-300 wins

the steamrolling is painful.

7. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

I think I've got my Corki core that I like.

Meki>Tear>Boots>Phage>Boots of Mobility>B.F. Sword>Zeal
    When that's done-
    IE>Frozen Mallet/Phantom Dancer>Manamune
    Last item banshee's or QSS, earlier if needed. If facerolling, another B.F. item and I might still get Stark's now and then when it suits me.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

So far so good with this build with taric, i can dominate 3vs3 with a semi-competent team by being the healer and supporter for push (Cuz of the ultimate). i won't bother trying in a 5vs5 without a premade competent team, because 5vs5 is hell without coordination >.>

9. Default

Eww... But it's a hilarious escape tactic.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Getting carried by a level 25 summoner > some goober trying out "AP Shen". If it's not broke, why change it? [Talking about Pro tanky Shen] D:

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

I hate carrying D:, its impossible if you aren't well fed and you have so many expectations behind you :(. And if the other team also has a carry it becomes in a battle of who can get their Party members to help first.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

More like a battle as to "WHO CAN KILL THE OPPOSING CARRY FIRST!" Least that's how a few of my matches have been endgame lol
    On a side-note, Tanky Xin is really fun. Able to take a ton of hits while still eating the squishies for breakfast!

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

So Kajiti, you were wondering about the new ultimate on Caitlyn. So the first game I tested it out with real players:

OMG I RAPED SO BADLY! I HAD 20 STACKS ON THE OCCULT SWORD! I 4SHOTTED ANNIE NEAR THE END GAME WITH NORMAL ATTACKS! I DIDN'T EVEN DIE! BEST GAME I EVER HAD AGAINST REAL PLAYERS! They surrendered pretty quickly after I triple killed their team.

14. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Hax lulululul. Maybe Riot did WAY too much of a good job with Caitlyn.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Admittedly their Twitch and Shen fed me early game.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

That score explains so much.

17. Default

Grats on the outrageous win, but one game hardly consistutes a conclusion. You were all a team of squishies (with Swain being your tankiest, but he only has 3 assists), and late game, they had the potential to seriously screw you up. I am going to assume the other team was really bad, since I see not a whole lot of coordination on your team either. True, your team had more assists, but you also had way more kills. The ratio of assists to kills per team favors the other team.

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Oh, I wasn't trying to prove anything to you. I just....epically owned that game anything denying Twitch and Shen easily. I landed killing blows on Piltover Peacemaker a lot for some reason which fed me (and they weren't the greatest) and made me think "HMMM I THINK I SHOULD GO WITH SWORD OF THE OCCULT THIS GAME." And it turned out I didn't die so that was cool. The increased Ace in the Hole updates helped me with 2/19 kills (the Shen hesitated to block it for Twitch, and by the time he moved, it was too late) and a epic sniping kill I made when I was ganking mid lane (OH GOD THE RANGE IS SO HUGE I EASILY SNIPED ASHE FROM THE BUSHES!) ~9/19 of the kills were Ace in the Hole, but only in 2 of them did the updates help, and the rest were either Piltover Peacemaker kills or auto attack kills.

19. Default

Well I continue to go around 50/50 win/lose ratio. Getting close to 100 wins/100 losses. XP I can say I'm a better player most of the time than when I started out. Though there's still games like my last game where I just seem to play terrible. Part of it was poor teamwork on our side, part of it was excellent teamwork on their side, but a number of times it was poor decisions on my part. That said, I'm a lot more wary of Ezreal/Yi with ignite and exhaust going against me in a lane with Irelia. >_< They really can gank people quite easily if they do it right, including under the tower.

20. Default

Right up to 173/179 now, I think. Good stuff as Shen today, one game my taunts went right through the enemy Jax without doing anything every single time.