Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

If you value the site so little you're welcome to leave at any time. No one is forcing you to waste our resources & your time.

2. Default

Mark I'm entertained by your antics.
    +10 Dead Dogs.

3. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

>Site Announcements

4. Default

Oh, I am not wasting my time. And valuing a site/forum/whatever is not a prerequisite to enjoying some part of whatever it is.

5. Default

I'll make sure to tell my dad about this, essentially his entire side of the family uses amazon as a main shopping source.

Big $$$$ for eos@

6. Default

..........LOL.

Sorry but that's just pathetic in many, many ways. Why would you waste away 1,000$ just to ignore some people on an internet site.. first of all you can do all of this without any money..

7. Default

$1,000 really isn't much. The average person that works retail part-time (yearly) makes around 10 grand. If he wants to spend money how he wants, let it be. There's people that pays money to enjoy their MMOs too, what's your point?

8. Default

This isn't a MMO is it? People tend to spend money on MMOs because it is something they enjoy and will do for *quite* a while. It's like buying a book really, and I don't think it is a waste of money at all.. I think it's actually really normal to do if your interested in games. My point is he's willing to pay 1,000$ to get nerds (I could put this more lightly.. but I won't) off his ass, wooo.. he could just as easily ignore them and spare 1,000$. I think he needs to pull up his big boy socks and realise he is going to meet people in life who he won't like (and this isn't even 'life' as most people would put it.. which is the pathetic part). They might even harrass you but you have to learn to deal with it.. paying it off won't do f'uck all for anybody. I'd much rather quit this site, actually throw away my computer and never touch it again then to pay 1,000$ to a fansite because i'm upset with a few jerks on it and want them to be dead to me.

9. Default

I'll tell you what, Eos: If you can find me a somewhat stylish, WARM hat on Amazon that covers my ears (Could be a beanie visor but I would prefer a trooper-style hat with flaps), I will be a generous guy and support Southperry via Amazon. I've been looking for like 20 minutes and cannot find anything.

I could write a five-paragraph essay on how... how silly of a person you are for thinking with this kind of mentality, but instead I'll kindly inform you that Meta was being facetious in his post. TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

10. Default

Not too state the obvious but I doubt he was serious.

11. Default

Sorry, I'm not that kind of gay. You want FrozNlite.

12. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

I gave you fair warning just to leave when you first registered so we wouldn't have to see such pomegranatety posts such as these.

1,000$ isnt a lot of money anyways, lol.