Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Market Updates

1. Default

I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!

2. Default

At those prices? No one. Just as intended.
    If you want to play with the colors you should use one of the browsers that lets you tweak the page and experiment. Opera let's you do it from View Source, Chrome lets you do it from Inspect Element, I'm sure other browsers have their own ways too.

3. Default

Best attempt at fulfilling this has been made. Countdown till everyone whines about only being able to do it in a single color begins now.

4. Default

F`UCKYEAH EOS I LOVE YOU MAN JUST SAYIN

5. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

dun get it

Examples please?

6. Default

Go look at waffles

7. Default

Oh, so I was the only one? I could have sworn I saw 2 other people, but those are probably test purchases, right?

And yeah, I was planning on experimenting within my browser, but I'm too much of a lazy bum.

Also, thanks for adding outlines.

8. Default

Idea for a feature:

For the font face changes, maybe put in a "quick brown fox jumps" line of text with a javascript thingy attached to the onchange attribute of the combo box would make it a bit more useful, eh.

9. Default

It does say there are 3 purchases.

10. Default

Not very meaningful if both were me.

11. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

OH GOD BURN IT WITH FIRE WHO THE HELL WOULD THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA OH MY GOD ITS HORRENDOUS MY EYES ACTUALLY CAUGHT HURPIES.

seriously, WT'F man.

12. Default

I actually picked a rather nice color for the background, as Eos pointed out earlier, though it wasn't quite what I wanted. I can tell you that it's not too bad so long as the color isn't horrible. I'd show you, but I need a few hundred more karma to get the amount needed for another background change. Pastel colors work rather nicely, in my opinion.

This is the color I plan to use if I ever get the extra few hundred points (I never purchased any to begin with, actually). Does this look like a bad background color?

I'd probably change the text color to go a bit better with it too. Though, I don't wanna modify my stuff too much. I just want something that pleases my eyes when I read my own posts and such. I never really liked messing with font colors and such, so dunno if I'd actually go through with doing it.

Nah, don't really like how the combination of that looks. Keeping my font black may work well, unless I find a nice shade I was missing before that works well with the background. Meh, nothing I care too much about, but I certainly hope nobody picks a combination like Waffles.

13. Default

Your wish has been granted.
    Was only doable because the Font Selection template is unique. All the glows and colors share the same screen so trying to make it understand what you're trying to colorize will be a monstrous nuisance for later.

14. Default

Sample box doesn't seem to be showing any changes whatsoever when I pick an option from the drop-down menu.

15. Default

And your retarded browser is?

16. Default

Firefox 3.6.12

I'd test it on other browsers, but I'm actually visiting a relative this weekend from Thanksgiving, so I'm not on my normal computer.

17. Default

You're probably blocking JS then because it worked just fine on opera, chrome and IE.

18. Default

Already checked that before posting. I'll just try at home then, just wanted to test it out since I've no plans on changing my font face anyway.

19. Default

Worked on FireFox 3.6.12 on my other dev box.

20. Default

So then don't worry too much about it. Problem on my side that I'm sure nobody else has then. I'll tell you if my home computer experiences any difficulties with it or not.