Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Market Updates

1. Default

Nice to know Fiel's help is worth 40 cents. Knew I overpaid.

Next chunk of updates in.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Abusive? Yeah right.

Was that redundant code something that might have visibly lagged the site? It seems a bit faster now.

3. Default

Hahaha, I forgot I sent someone one so they can feel special until I saw this list.

4. Default

Possibly. It was doing a redundant database query for every single user title displayed.

5. Default

What's the font size our usernames use, 2.5?

Kunagisa looks rather nice because of the crisp narrowness it has, but when stretched out to a bigger size it loses that appeal.

6. Default

11px I believe

7. Default

15px according to webkit inspect element.

8. Default

Ah, that's right. the title is 11.

9. Default

Well, I know the size in pixels. I mean in terms of whatever unit the forum font size uses. As of right now, I don't think it's possible to emulate that size with the BB code we have, but I wanted to make sure. It seems to be between 2 and 3.

Thanks anyway though.

10. Default

test

The size tag uses HTML <font> tags which were deprecated 12 years ago. In Chromium, size=2 is 13px and size=3 is 16px, so yes it would be between 2 and 3, closer to 3.

11. Default

It's not. vBulletin shouldn't even be using those font sizes but its font bbcode is entirely deprecated.

12. Default

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but I wonder... suppose you have Basic donator status and wanting to upgrade to Gold, right? You still have to pay that full amount of 20k? Why not make it 4.5k less off that for anyone who wants to upgrade?

13. Default

The donation levels have built in discounts.

14. Default

Another round of updates. I think there were ~23 to 27 in total.

15. Default

Does the post background feature actually change the whole background like your previous example with eye-hurt green? Or does it just add a [bg] tag to your text?

16. Default

Yes.

17. Default

Hmmm, doesn't look so bad, I guess.

18. Default

Yeah as long as the colors used aren't intentionally nightmarish it can be a very nice subtle distinction.

19. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Great, now Zelkova is the king of all three.

20. Default

I took it off anyway because it still seemed a bit off to me. Mistyrose may have looked better, since it's a bit lighter and seems more subtle, but too late to see now.

What other users have purchased it? I wanna see what other colors people put to see if anyone picked a combination that has the right balance of subtle and not looking out of place with the rest of the post block.