Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,841 to 1,857 of 1857
  1. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

That and...Renji? Where was the romance there

2. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

There was never a hint of it, just like there was never a hint of Orihime and Ichigo. Ichigo and Rukia was never hinted but they at the very least had more going on than any other ship.

This ending be like if One Piece ended suddenly and flashfoward to Luffy and Boa living together and with kids instead of the more realist version of Boa alone with a kid she conned out of Luffy somehow and Luffy still exploring the world.

3. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I mean it was hinted at regarding ori/ichi cus they were both red heads and she loved him but it wasn't really established he loved her or anything. But renji and rukia was just completely out of left field for me, I always thought they were more like brother and sister

4. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

They looked like brother and sister. Physical looks incest.

Friends in death and grow up together. Spiritual incest.

And Yuzu (Ichigo's sister) still wants to get into Ichigo's pants and will most likely end up banging Ichigo's kid. Incest the manga.

5. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

http://loveinterest.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

LOOOOL.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BASE THIS SHIP ON

#pitfypineapplegonewrong #ImeanIguess #Iwasdrunk #shedruggedme

6. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I'm sure you're in there somewhere

7. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I don't really care one way or another, but I think they were really onto something with that whole Rukia x Renji thing. It seemed, to me, like it was a really natural progression in their relationship. Not that I care.

8. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

You don't know me. You don't know my life. You don't know WHAT I BEEN THROUGH.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

What a terrible ending... I understand Kubo supposedly got "rushed", but he could've spent a little less time on those lackluster quincy battles and focus on how to end the series properly. If he didn't know he had so little time left, then the blame is on Shonen Jump for not informing him earlier.

Now we barely got any answers here. We don't know what happened to several characters, Who's the new soul king or did the old soul king survive somehow? Why did Aizen voluntarily go back into prison? And I still can't believe the final panel of the entire series, conclusion for all these years is a face saying "Whaa"

Really? I thought there was a lot going on.
    Bleach chapter 237

10. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

Okay, on Orihime's side there was a lot going on. Also, she totally looks like a rapist in that scene.

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I'm making assumptions that the soul king no longer exists, and Aizen's original plan was to kill the soul king. He probably doesn't see a reason in fighting anymore when his original plan has already been executed.

12. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

This would have ended a million times better if it had skipped something like 100 years into the future and we'd suddendly be presented with Ichigo's Captain promotion ceremony, and him being welcomed by a few of his friends which now are also part of Gotei 13.

It was obvious at least to me that Ichigo couldn't end up with Rukia because well... she is freaking dead and he is not. That alone makes the whole thing weird. There sure was a lot of chemestry between them but you cant get over such a huge fact easily. Renji having feelings for Rukia was implied since her imprisonment arc so that sure did not come out of nowhere.

13. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

Yes, Ichigo the part Hollow, part Soul Reaper, part Quincy, part Human who has been half dead since near the start of the manga wouldn't have ended up with Rukia because she was dead? Are you even f'ucking kidding me? And let's just gloss over the fact that two dead people had a kid together something that had never been talked about before in the manga because that isn't weird or anything.

Bruh, bruh, are you serious right now? You need to re-read that arc because there was never a single mention or hint of Renji having feelings for Rukia. Throughout the entire manga neither one of them ever hinted at it, it literally came out of nowhere. At least with Orihime it was obvious she wanted to bang Ichigo even though Ichigo never showed signs of wanting to bang her more than he did with Chad, Renji or Ishida.

14. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I totally forgot about Ishin and Ichigo's mom. but it's not like what Ishin did was perfectly normal either. I don't know, I just think it would be weird if Rukia took a fake body from Urahara just so she could live together with Ichigo, but you are right about Ichigo and Rukia having more chemistry than he did with Orihime (even if this one resembled more that of good friends instead of a couple).

To be honest, I am really displeased with the way love was handed both in Bleach and Naruto. It's like these autors don't want to develop romance in their series at all but find themselves forced by the fans, so they simply add whatever to shut them up. Sakura's obsesion over Sasuke, Hinata loving Naruto to death while he'd be totally oblivious about it, then falling in love with her out of nowhere, then sending her back to oblivion zone.

15. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

Honestly the only 'romance' that makes sense to me from Shonen Jump is Vegeta. Maybe food wars but I'm not sure they are shonen off the top of my head. Fairy tail?