Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1857
  1. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I would've went for more of a test run with someone using a bankai to see what happens, rather than having several captains use their bankai in a group test. Idk if the Quincy can utilize stolen bankais, but this was a pretty stupid game plan. I do agree though, the progression is so slow that Kubo should add more pages.

2. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

The only choice for a Bankai bait could be Renji and Ikaku. No other vice captains have Bankai (that we know of). Having 1 or 2 captain test their Bankais first before others going for it would be the best course of action, in a normal situation. Everyone was being slaughtered and the only ones able to stop the Quincy are the Captains. Considering the Qulncy are hitting several spots over Soul Society at once, waiting for someone to study the enemy strategy to develop their own is not an option. That' would mean stepping aside while the lower tiers get obliterated and SS is taken over.

Bottom line is: There is no time for strategies.

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Maybe not... We still have,

Ichigo
    Gin
    Urahara
    Ishida and his dad
    or like others said...even Aizen (but he's prob. too weak without hyogaku I would think)

OR a character we know nothing about yet:
    Spoiler

Maybe Yachiru has some super OP bankai.

Most likely Ishida weakens the quincies up somehow and Ichigo will find a way to regain and fuse Vasto Lorde- and Final Getsuka Tenshou-form together in order to become the most powerful being in Bleach. And then he becomes the new 1st squad captain.
    Last edited by Satellite; 2012-06-14 at 05:24 AM.

4. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

I think the bottom line that we should take out of this whole chapter is that they are trying to develop renji to a captain class, and they are removing the only trump card that captains have. I feel like this was done because if the quincy's destroy the captain's with bankai, there's no other method but to power ichigo up. This way if the captain's lose, it's because they don't have that power up, so when they get it back, they can womp.

To be honest this formula isn't entertaining anymore, there's nothing surprising.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Dis guy has been dead for a while.

6. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

HE HASNT READ THAT FAR I THINK, SPOILER SPOILER.

That and you're just falling for aizens illusion

7. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

Ichigo saw Gin die and he was never under the illusions, so yeah :(.

Besides now that I've thought about it, they have enough captians that should be able to fight off 6 invaders without using bankai.

Yamamato, Shinshui, Shinji, Rose Kenpachi, and Ukitake all fought Aizen/the top arrancar with only Shikai (And hollow powers for Shinji and Rose). This whole premise is ridiculous.

8. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

NO THE ILLUSION IS THAT ICHIGO IS NOT UNDER THE ILLUSION IS THE ILLUSION. Seriously though I was just messing

KENPACHI IS ALWAYS IN BANKAI. IT"S "IM A BEAST, COME AT ME" MODE.

9. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

pineapple BANKAI, DON'T MAKE ME HOLD MY SWORD TWO HANDED BRAH

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Yea I agree, there should be enough captains sitting around to hold them off for at least a little bit. Considering they had a few days to prepare for the invasion, they should've thought of a better battle plan. I wonder if those Quincy can withstand a pineapple ton of 9x Kido

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Lol wow... this chapter basically outlined my argument for last week. What a bunch of f'ucking idiots. Here we have a way to contact ALL THE CAPTAINS in one move, but nope, we should all be stupid and try to use bankai anyways. Derp.

12. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Well this chapter really didnt have much. Just a lot of shocks about losing their bankais. Trying to call on ichigo like last time and he is...... you guessed it in hueco mundo again. I think he will have the other arncars to back him up. Also what about the vizards that became captain? They can still use their bankai and they are in the same boat as ichigo so theirs might not be able to be taken away

13. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

The best relevant thing to happen this chapter? Shunsui lost his eye.

Anyway. I hope Kubo realizes one of the things to make Bleach unpopular in previous arcs/chapters was the extreme dragging of the fights / shifting around them without finishing any like during the Fullbringers final fights.

14. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

What? No they aren't. It's almost certainly because ichigos current shinigami powers were obtained through his Fullbring that stops him having his bankai stolen, rather than any hollow powers.

15. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

This, that's why they were never able to steal it. I'm kind of dissapointed that captain lost his eye though, he was my favorite :(. Hopefully kenpachi and ichigo tag team and destroy all of the,

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Thissss. If we don't get to see the rest of the captain's bankais (for the people who haven't used it before) because they now know they will just lose them, I am going to be pissed.

I'm expecting an appearance from urahara soon.

17. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

That is an assumption. The only one the Quincies have tried to steal the Bankai from and failed is Ichigo. Sure there is something about him that makes him special compared to Byakutya or Hitsugaya, but that could be many things, from him being the only one that's actually alive to his hollow powers and even that loose link about his mother from back to Aizen's fight (inb4hismomwasaQuincyandnotahollow).

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

whyunocommentonthenewchapter?

Spoiler

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

I thought it was a cool chapter, but imo, any chapter where urahara does something/the plot actually progresses is a good chapter.

I was thinking about the whole Vizards/hollow-bankai user thing and although I always assumed his reitsu was different because he obtained his powers using fullbring, that could work. I guess we will need to wait to see someone else try their bankai.

20. Default Re: Bleach Manga thread (SPOILERS)

Spoiler