1. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Wouldn't mastery be Bankai though? I mean Ichigo had to fight Zangetsu in order to get Bankai. He also had to fight Hollow Ichigo in order to master Visored powers. And when Tensa zangetsu said good buy, he was still in merged form, which leads me to believe that the merge was permanent. I mean it'd be awesome if he still had half his powers already, but wouldn't that let him see hollows, as well as Hollowfy?

Bleach is a great story and all (most of the time) but Kubo leaves waaaaayyyy too many holes. Most he forgets to fill up again.

2. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Hmm...

Well, say that the two forces were trully and fully linked together, and when they faded from him as he used the final getsuga they did vanish. One could argue that only getsuga was gone as it was his hollow taking the form of getsuga or vice versa, and that he had gained dominance over his hollow side (mastery was a poor choice of words there, my bad) which kept some fraction of it deep inside him. I mean, he was a human who has the same powers as a captain-class shinigami, as well as energy enough as a hollow-fied Vizard to take on Grimmjow, and when he succumbs to death the power of his hollow half is capable of easily trouncing Ulquiorra.

Maybe it's that bit of his father's capacity to regain his powers after exhausting them that carried over to him when he was born. Look at what happens when other shinigami lose their energy, they've gotta go into a semi-hibernal state to let their powers go back. Hell, look at the very beginning to the entire series when Rukia gave almost all her powers to Ichi.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    canada

Well we'll see I guess, can't shake the feeling it's going to be EXACTLY like the visored ark, in terms of training. I kinda wish Kubo with throw in something exciting once in a while. Like all the bankais we haven't seen yet, and not having Aizen mine pineapple everyone. I reaaaaallly hope we don't get another villain like that.

4. Default

Yes. I was mostly joking since people believe they might be ZS since that arc is coming up soon.

He lost both sides, all his powers. It was talked about multiple times in the manga. Until Kubo bullsh'its his powers back he has no powers at all and is just a normal human at the moment.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    canada

A normal human who seems to have some sort of spiritual aura >.>

6. Default

As I said, Kubo bulls'hiting his powers back. Though Isshin got them back somehow and he supposedly used FG as well.

7. Default

Yeah, Isshin got it back after 17 years, not 17 months.

Wayyyy too many mysteries to be guessing here. Theories. Won't work F3.

8. Default

We don't know when Isshin got his powers back, it never says. Just because the first time we see him like that is when fighting Grand Fisher doesn't mean he couldn't have gotten them back 16 years ago.

9. Default

You realize that's like a complete contradiction. In at least two ways.

Bleach/great story.

great story/too many holes.

10. Default

The great thing about southperrys ultra ignore feature is, I never have to know that he's posting in this thread doing his upmost to make any actual conversation on the subject impossible. And it feels great. If you don't like him , make good use of it, won't regret it.

11. Default

That is very true lol.

12. the Immutable Neuter
    ireland

EVERYTHING. HAS. A SOUL.
    EVEN ALCOHOL!

13. the Immutable Neuter
    ireland

OH SH'IT, CHAD GOT 5 LEVELS IN BADASS!

14. Default

I like how so and so soul guy explains how he used light to jump higher in asphault, when Ichigo shouldn't have known at all how Uryu got hurt, nor does he even know now. It seemed weird to point out in his list of powers.

*still waiting for ichigo's dad to show up and say he's the leader of this gang*

15. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

what a twist! I guess this is the job chad has being doing.

16. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Gives the phrase
    Server: Moving
    Job: Mountains
    Guild: A whole new
    Alliance: Meaning

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Ichigo's renewed powers + all of theirs = wtpHAX.

18. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    canada

Watch him never use his hollow powers again, just like he never stayed in his normal shinigami form after he learned bankai.

19. Default

That's what i hate with Bleach. When Ichigo need something for the sake of the plot, he gets it, even if it break all the story. Remember the fight with Grimmjow? 2 chapters before he could only keep his mask for 11 seconds when he fought Ulquiorra, and he suddently became capable of wearing it for like 1 hour. Seriously, i started to like this mask :(

20. Default

Kubo likes reinforcing the fact that he does not remember his own work.