Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

No, unless you wan't to look extremly fugly.

2. Default

I'm proud of my asian heritage I've received even if its physical such as traits.

The whole "westernized" look of the double eyelid effect is just disgraceful.

3. Default

what ? only 'white' asians have single eyelids, like the chinese, japanese and korea. the darker ones likes indians, vietnamese, malays, bugis etc... mostly have double eyelids. so i dont get why this is 'westernized'.. my whole family have double eyelids and we're asians(malays).

4. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

I'm happy with my single eyelid. No need for surgery.

5. Default

Westernized? Wanna elaborate? How does one make their double eyelid more Western?

6. Default

People of European decent have more rounded eye shape than people of Native American (North and South) and Eastern Asia decent including India based and Pacific Islander decent. Not all have this trait, but it is there. I forget how it actually started out, but it was somehow related to a protest of a few certain ethnicities around the eastern Asia areas.

Personally I think it looks tacky and culturally degrading but that's me. Mheh...

7. Default

/looksinmirror

Yeah, I have double-eyelids. Either that or I look extremely sleepy, but I think it's the first.

8. Default

Asian? Double Eyelids? You're sleepy fo sho.

9. Default

wrong. i have double eyelid all the time o.o anyway 2 of my chinese friends only get double eyelids when they cry o.o

10. Default

o.o how often do you see your friends cry to notice this?

11. Default

when they cry they showed me their temporary double eyelids. we're sort of tight. and they are girls.

12. Default

I have so many circumstantial questions, but ill just leave this matter be.

13. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

So Fiel was talking about the operation to REMOVE the double eyelid trait from people who are Asian, and how do people feel about this operation, correct?

I'm not asian either but i believe people shouldn't be judged in trying to go for their dream-look. I like freedom of expression anywhere it can be applied; paintings, clothes, including the human body. Freedom over Heritage imo...

14. Default

Looked in the mirror. Apparently i have this too and I'm Asian o_O

Why would anyone want it removed? Only reason i can think of for Asians who want to remove it is to look more like a white person :/

15. Neon Atom
    IGN: xLoveHatex
    Server: Khaini
    Level: RIP
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: TurtleHeroes
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

That's interesting. I've had double lids all my life, and just as well, I've always been told that I'm so lucky to have been born with them. I'm taiwanese, and as I've been led to believe (and assume) that the vast majority of asians DON'T have them. :s So to me, this is just absurd. lol

Where did you hear this btw?

16. Default

ITT: White people bashing.

*Hides in the corner*

Tell me when it stops...