Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default

But Illusion isn't Stronger or Faster. Equips have nothing to with it, neither do buffs.

2. Default

Evans don't have any buffs that could possibly make a weaker skill stronger than a stronger skill.

3. Default

It's slower but 180x4=720 compared to 660. It is stronger but not faster.
    Did I say that?No I just said with every buff possible.Jeez people..

4. Default

How about we compare Brave Slash and Brandish? They work exactly the same way. Push a key once. Damage is done. Brave Slash is stronger than Brandish. Do you know why? Because it does more damage over time. BUT WHAT IF YOU HAVE BETTER EQUIPS MORE STR BUFFS FOR BRANDISH? Brave Slash will still do more damage. Do you know why? Do you know how much +skill you need to do more damage with Illusion than Phantom Imprint? 96. You would need level 96 Illusion to do the same DPS of level 10 Phantom Imprint. And no amount of equips can change this.

5. Default

But 2 Phantom Imprints > 2 Illusions.

6. Default

Almost. 3 Phantom Imprints > 3 Illusions.

7. Default

Illusion has more damage for two. Again we have YET to see it in action. I will not deny PI is going to beat it out but I'm not making any conclusion from sheer numbers in %'s unless I'm proven visually which I have not yet been.

8. Default

Your comparing apples and oranges again. Illusion DOES NOT work the same dam way that PI does. PI is single hit and Illusion is 4 hit. Your giving me a migraine so I'm ignoring you now.

9. Default

The problem is that the maffs show that PI is better. 720% damage at 1590ms is not going to overpower 660% damage at 840ms. There's also the fact that PI's damage buff is going to benefit PI itself much more than Illusion.

10. Default

Yea my bad 2 Illusion is 1440% and two PI is 1419%.

11. Default

4 Hits doesn't mean anything. It could do 400 hits at 18% each, and it would be just as pomegranatety.

Every skill does work the same way. They hit monsters. You obviously have no idea how the game even works to begin with, let alone math.

12. Default

Honestly why are you making this pomegranate so complicated @_@
    Why don't you go test it out when it comes out and go with whatever you feel?
    It's a game o-o

13. Default

I understand that completely but again we have yet to see any comparison video between the two on a boss scale with every buff possible to add to Evans power. What if Illusion causes it to kill a boss like pap say 5 seconds faster than PI. Of course from most people stand points its impossible to say that. But again we do not know that because we have yet to see it so therefore I'm not going to just tap out and say PI is better just because this and people say it's better. Again I repeat we have YET to see it in the game therefore an ACCURATE comparison can't be made from just an extraction. Do I ANYWHERE say theres no way in hell PI is worse than Illusion?No I'm just saying I before I make my conclusion want to see an Evan with every buff to raise its power and then do two boss runs to compare them.

14. Default

Fair enough.

15. Default

Any buff that affects Illusion will affect Phantom Imprint (except CO), there are no hidden attributes in either skills, what you see here in the MATHZ is what you get.

Maybe you're more visual, but I don't see any point fighting it anymore.

16. Default

Thank you for understanding.
    I was never fighting it you and Joe were the ones who got so butt hurt about it.Again I DO NOT SAY PI IS WORSE THAN ILLUSION I'M JUST SAYING BEFORE I MAKE ANY CONCLUSION OF WHICH IS BETTER I WANT TO SEE PERSONALLY AND COMPARE THE DAMAGE AND TIMES OF THE RUNS

17. Default

What exactly are you hoping a video would demonstrate?

18. Default

Why are you accusing us of being butt hurt, we are arguing based on the facts given, you are clinging to some illusory hope that a video will reveal something the facts don't.

19. Default

*facepalm*My god its like talking to a wall. I said I want to see the two used on a boss so I can SEESEE for myself the damage of the two skills and the times and COMPARE THEM FOR MYSELF