Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I cannot understand how people don't use Final Toss. With these new changes and that skill, if you Final Toss and then just use Overswing on them, your DPS is 1117%/s If you just use Overswing or maxed Final Blow, your DPS is 988%/s. If you use Final Toss and don't manage to juggle them, your DPS is 978%/s.

2. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

the only place where dps matters is bosses ... where final toss doesnt work... making it pretty much, what it is useless. I'd like to see an aran at lionheart, if it works on those mobs then it would be pretty cool.
    For example, the reason I dont use it at oblivies, is that they die before the 5th hit of my 5 hit overswing, which means that I would be tossing air. On the other hand back at the beginning on my 3rd job, final toss at gallos was a pretty nice thing to have, when it took 2-3 full swings to kill a mob.

but the second you reach 4th job and get overswing you almost instantanously become able to one overswing ko skeles which makes you not need final toss. Then after your done with skeles at 13x or so, and reach oblivies your at a high enough level to oosko oblivies mob and your pretty much not in need of any final attack.

3. Default

If you don't use Final Toss because you already kill things so fast, why would you prefer Final Blow, which makes you slower and weaker?

And until you 1-Chain KO, Final Toss is probably going to reduce it by at least a Triple Swing, if not by multiples of full chains.

4. Default

Well we don't know that. Factor in the new 150% damage skill and it's new speed. For all we know once we see it in action it could be BETTER. Also factor in things like M atk buffs booster and fury. It could be really kick ass we just need a video to prove it. Also I doubt with changes like this they're not just gonna go "1 patch we're done!" tweaking will be made.

5. Default

I always found Final Toss to be useful in certain maps I train in anyway, I'd use it regardless of damage. Heck, I'd use it even if it didn't deal any damage at all and such.

Sometimes Tossing let's me ''handle'' mobs a little better.
    Spoiler

6. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

like tossing oblivion mobs on spawning platforms or other places, tossing gallops at afking leechers? yes its quite fun then (:

7. Default

Old Illusion: 370%x4/2010ms = 736.3%/s
    New Illusion: 180%x4/1530ms = 470.6%/s

Buffs are the exact same for both. There's no possible way that they give more damage to the new Illusion than the old one. I hope they realise this soon, because Magic Missile does 433.3%/s, and that's not that far off from Illusion.

Oh God yes.

8. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

I prefer final blow for 1 reason only. Hypothetical case(that happens all the time for me) attacking a mob of oblivies in the middle of your screen and at the edge of your screen you see an oblivie all on its lonesome, instead of walking all the way to it and back, as im finishing off the mob Im attacking currently I press down and attack to finish off that oblivie that is on the edge of the screen and walk the other way to keep my combo up. This would be explained much better in a video but I'm waaay too lazy for that.

Even if I was to use final toss. Then that 4th job skill only makes final tosses initial damage 30% more it has no effect on the 100% more damage from overswing. So basically it shouldnt affect the dps that much vs a regular final toss. So thats still 10 sp, wasted pretty much. I don't think that skill meshes well with the skills found in a fourth advancement skill set.

9. Default

With my recent discussions in Evan-based threads, a whole flood of memories have returned...my most enjoyable of which was my training on BF's. Seeing as how I also have an I/L, I can attest that BFing with CL is pain royale with its invincibility frames when KBed not in a corner coupled with CL's fast cast. You probably know where I am headed with this...now KMS obviously does not have to deal with this problem, but at this point, with the Evan's decreased cast times, are the glorious days of pinning BF in a corner over for my Evan? (Of course, given BF's damage returns to its original levels) Or am I doing it wrong?

On a side note: Does anyone know the minimum time necessary between casts to effectively pin the hairy beast in a corner, perhaps an unBoostered skill may allow for proper pinning...

10. Default

Well I guess I won't be deleting my Evan after all xD

Overall I like the changes to the class. They fixed the one thing I hated the most about them: the slow casting speed. Soul Stone isn't useless now either since it can buff the whole party. Hopefully there are more updates to come because Illusion is lolworthy. The new 6th mastery skill seems a little pointless also. Teleporting to a random part of a map...I don't see that being too useful.

11. Default

Using the new cast times, Flame Wheel (unboostered and boostered), KW (maybe unboostered), Earthquake (maybe boostered), and Illusion (maybe boostered) are the most likely choices for pinning BF.

12. Default

Seems like any skill that takes 720 ms to cast can keep it in place as long as it's casted from a certain distance. The skill can't have too long of a delay between the initial button press and the last hit, and it can't be instant either.

13. Default

Im so glad i made an aran <3

14. Default

i love doing that :D

15. Default

Oh yeah didn't think about that>.> Yeah it'll be changed I'm sure. NEXON usually doesn't do one test patch for skill changes its usually multiple.

16. Default

When it's completely reconstructed, would they give us a full sp reset?

17. Default

I'd hope so.

18. Default

So many new skills for aran.....i don't know where to put my points in... they all look so godly.

19. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

This seems mostly nice. I wonder what the new skills are like.