Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
  1. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

will these be updated to the final skills released in kms ?

edit: just noticed that i reawakened an 11 day with no reply thread, hope I don't get in trouble for this o.0.

2. Default

after reading through many pages of lulz in this topic, I've failed to figure out elsewhere exactly how cleaving attack works and this seemed like a good enough place to ask.

Do we know yet?

Someone splain please?

3. Default

It lets you reduce the reduction arans naturally have when they hit more than 1 mob.
    Also lets you pierce trough 20% of the enemies PDR.

4. Default

the reduction is reduced by 50% yes?

5. Default

From what I figure, Arans do the same damage for both 1vs1 and mobbing from the get-go, and Cleaving Attack reduces your mobbing to like how it was before the restructuring, but makes your 1vs1 stronger so you don't suck at Pap/PB/Zak body/early HT/etc

Also, about combo ability:
    콤보 카운트 10 당 공격력 2, 물리 방어력 20, 마법 방어력 20, 이동속도 2씩 최대 10회 증가
    10 damage per combo count 2, Physical Defense 20, Magic Defense 20, the speed increase up to 10 times by 2
    per 10 combo count, 2 "damage" (attack), 20 physical defense, and 20 magic defense up to 10 times, and the speed increase by 2

the speed increase by 2

the speed increase by 2

From what I figure, I guess Karstan = Purple Surfboard now with booster, given combo ability may increase speed as well.

and I compared with the Korean data for the big bang version of combo ability, and that one said nothing about speed when poorly translated.

6. Default

I guess Bandits and Assassins are broken since they get so much attack speed from Haste.

7. Default

You misunderstood the skill, it gives 2 speed 10 times, aka 20 MOVE SPEED.
    Google translating the skill at level 10:

콤보 카운트 10 당 공격력 2, 물리 방어력 20, 마법 방어력 20, 이동속도 2씩 최대 10회 증가 -> 10 damage per combo count 2, Physical Defense 20, Magic Defense 20, the speed increase up to 10 times by 2

Ofcourse the translation sucks but we get the point
    2 attack 10 times
    20 of each def 10 times
    and 2 speed 10 times

Equal to 200 of each def + 20 attack + 20 movespeed at 100 combos.

8. Default

Ah, I see.

Albeit having -5 speed from combo+booster would've been godly, chaos patch comes with the alchemy system, which allows us to make FAST (5) POLEARMS, so the extra speed isn't even necessary.

+20 Movement, on the other hand, is even more god tier because my Aran is slower than molasses over here!

9. Default

no one bothered to contradict the first part of your post which is also wrong. we do less damage per mob the more mobs our skills from the regular attack line hit. finishers i don't think use this. not like i would know as a pretty much haven't used them post bb.

10. Default

What I meant was that the chaos update gives Arans the ability to do the same damage regardless of how many mobs from lvl 10, and Cleaving Attack reduces it back to half like it was before chaos.

11. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

smash/fenrir/judgement/tempest never had dmg reduction if thats what ur trying to say