Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
  1. Default

it ignores defense AND it reduces the reduction on mobs. How is that not helpful?

2. Default

Reduces Mob Reduction damage and it ignores monster defense.

If you really want a good build, look at the other ones stated in this thread. They're all decent to a certain degree depending on playing style.

3. Default

Because google translate sucks at telling us if Cleaving Attack reduces mobbing damage by 50%, or if it reduces the already existing mobbing reduction by 50%, thus increasing damage.
    Because if Cleaving Attack reduces mob damage by 50%, even rolling spin is better than it, otherwise Rolling Spin would not be maxed.
    THE 2 POINTS IN HERO'S WILL ARE AT LEVEL 199.
    You don't max Final Blow

You know what, I don't even know about the Booster thing. I bumrushed that build late at night right before bed, was being super lazy and didn't feel like giving ten paragraph descriptions for 1st job and 2nd job and so on.

4. Default

What's the % of people that are actually going to get to 200 without getting bored first?
    By the way can you add 3rd job skill points to second job skills and 4th job points to 3rd job?
    idk cus i've never noticed.
    Last edited by Kurokisuke; 2010-11-27 at 06:39 PM. Reason: 200 not 100

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

90% of ppl that plays arans after a week: OMG my hand hurts *quits* or this shyt is hard to play *quits*
    and yes u can add 3rd job sp to lower job skills, same with 4th job

6. Default

Their hand hurts? They must be doing it wrong.

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I haven't trained in 11 months...

Hit 100 in first month->got the wolf mount-> "Aran training spots: galloperas 80-120" me: >_< *becomes henehoe*

There's no class in MS that's hard to play.

8. Default

So are Arans better or worse for bossing? I keep seeing both sides of the argument. The videos of the Arans look quite promising; I might one day have a sense of pride while playing Maple again. The only problem is that this "Reorganization" thing seems so far away. Does anyone know if GMS will get it in the same manner as KMS? (5-6 months after BB so not untill May for GMS) or will GMS get it faster?

9. Default

I experienced the same amount of button mashing as I did with any other character people were just being babies.

10. Default

I button mash more when telecasting than when playing an Aran. It's just the one-button mashing that gets to me.

11. Default

Pomegranate....i made a typo sorry it was 200 = =''

12. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

thats why people have different char to play with or take a break, i know i do

13. Default

Well hats off to you good sir.

14. Default

This is now updated to 1.2.355.

15. Default

Didn't forget it. Nexon developers did.

16. Default

Other places such as Ellinforest and Spadow say that Snow charge gets "35&#37; permanent damage" added instead of flat 100%.

doesn't say that here, any comments?

Didn't see the posts above me, what do you mean?

17. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Fiel is saying that he did not forget about ice charge. The developers forgot about it apparently. So he can't extract something the developers forgot to put in.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that one fiel.

18. Default

That's what I thought but then where did the others get it from?

19. Default

The patch notes.