1. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Did you read what Liteness told you before?
    This is not basilmarket, so let's not claim anything before research, ok ty.

2. Default

Ahaha, you're a funny guy, but let's keep jokes to the other sections and stay with the facts here, shall we?

Edit: I was thinking, some people say that fenrir and smash got spammeable, just to get it straight, we can choose to play mp or combos to use it? o.o

3. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

I think its because getting 15 combos is so easy when fighting mobs that smash is technically as spamable as final blow ... but as for fenrir 50 combos ? might be streching it a bit I would think ? ... I doubt it. They arent spammable the way regular skills are, that Im sure of. It wouldnt make sense otherwise.

4. Default

Cool, thanks for clearing it up, was getting confused about what people meant with spammeable ^^

5. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

It's the finishers that are spammable (apparently only once you reach 4th job and get a skill?)
    Final charge and final cross dont need to be used after Triple swing as seen in the video earlier.
    No confirmation on final blow though, but it doesn't seem as likely.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Why is there 2049422 videos about Evan, but pretty much only 1 about Aran(well 3 about the same person at diff. levels at same place) :(. Who could care less about Evan, I want more Aran videos!

7. Neon Atom

final charge only needs double swing to work in gms ... so thats nothing new ... not sure about final toss but its probably a new feature I guess.

same ... aran videos are too few ... but thats probably because evans delays being reduced basically makes every skill feel like something new.

8. Default

Quote from Spadow:

Doesn't say anything about Final Blow, and yes, Swift Move is a 4th Job skill. (Good thing I'm already 4th Job)

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

You've seriously done nothing but complain about the Aran changes >.> Arans have always been strong, I don't know why you want them to be stronger. I mean DPM isn't really all that important outside a boss run, and even then, it really doesn't matter all that much. So what if you take about 5 minutes longer to kill a boss...

10. Default

Right now you still need to use any form of swing before using Final Charge/Toss. The restructuring allows Arans to just press the direction key + attack key and you can use Final Charge/Toss without having to attack first.

I wish there were videos on more than just Aran, Evan and Dual Blade. Not that a lot changed for other classes, but still.

11. Neon Atom

Just saw the video on spadows ... thats pretty cool ... still think its the stupidest skill in existance extremely that it makes mistake ramming into bosses ... alot more likely. repositions self, presses attack ... tombstone...well ... that didnt go too well ...

Cleaving attack is definately my favorite new skill and combo recharge is a very close second. Reducing the amount of damage reduced by attacking mobs is so awesome, but also improving defence ignore, its one heck of a cool skill. I hope they dont make it worse, I like it just the way it is.

12. Default

Sorry but, IMO, i haven't had any problems with final charge mis-activating yet and i believe it's a great skill, if you ram into bosses, maybe you should practice more o.o

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I laughed so hard when he used recharge and got stunned immediately.

14. Default

i think it would've been a bit less messy if we had an aran module and an evan module..
    but w/e.

15. Default

Then you'd need 5 Adventurer and 5 Cygnus and 3 Resistance easier just to smash em up.

16. Default

Well of course it's easier to mash them up, but i got a bit confused whether we were talking about evan or aran.
    As i said.. whatever
    Can't wait for this update.

17. Default

We were talking about Evan, until someone decided to say "pineapple this" and the conversation then switched to Aran.

18. Default

To be fair we were really talking about Evan we were talking about math vs videos, all this new stuff makes BB look so meh, I was going to start back me Evan, but I guess I'll wait till we get this.

19. Electron

IGN: ChilledArrow
    Server: Broa
    Level: 97
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: BlueChocobos
    Alliance: ChocobosRUs
    canada

Quite true IMO, you can't just tap each button by accident. If you did, seriously you need more practice. You need to on purpose do it, because it's not like you tap one button then the other a second later. Just NOT possible, at least from how I've seen anyways. :x

I pretty much stopped playing, but still never during my entire usage of Final Charge had that happen. o.o;