Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Possibly, hopefully some kMST vids can confirm.. :/

Well, I'm pretty sure this has been asked earlier, but does any know if there are any changes with Shadow Partner due to "y" (50) variable being removed? o_o

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Stupid question, but I always thought DB skills used both your ranges. Do you mean each hit deals damage as if both the dagger and blade hits, instead of the alternating main hand/off-hand damage DBs currently use?

3. Default

Yeah, that would be the most reasonable assumption. Needs confirmation.

4. Default

Looking great cant wait to continue my MM when this badboy hits.
    Im loving the new animation for arrow eruption

5. Default

i would assume that that xbow shoot down to the ground so hard that the arrows bounds up and hit enemies?

6. Default

Flying Assaulter - damage (420 to 280)
    YES
    Fatal Blow - damage (110 to 85)
    - Slash Storm - damage (230 to 190)

YES!

7. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Excuse you. It's my opinion on the aesthetics of electronic entertainment. F/P skills are still awesome and flashy, but that was simply my immediate response to seeing the newly-redesigned Ice Strike: I think it looks SWEET. Yet ultimately it's, again, my opinion on entertainment aesthetics, and thus nothing that really matters.

What DOES matter, again, is if this much larger damage gap between CL and Paralyze distinctly separates the classes into top-tier and second-tier bossing. Fingers crossed that DoT becomes a juggernaut godsend of DPS.

8. Default

No need to get offended, your opinion is your opinion. I just wasn't expecting that from someone who's invested a ton of time and money on their F/P.

DoT is awesome; we're currently running at 210% (Paralyze) + 180% (Poison Mist) + 90% (Composition) + 110% (Fire Demon) = 590% of constant DoT, with a 10 second renewal time. With a fairly good but not godly range of say, 15~20k, that's 118k of constant damage per second before spell spam. That kind of range lets you hit 91k~121k non-crits on neutral 25% defense monsters with Paralyze's base damage not counting Elemental weapon bonuses, which goes to show how dependent on DoT F/Ps have become. I just hope they bump Paralyze's base damage back up a bit because they just broke it to make Big Bang stronger at 1v1 without an Elemental Weapon or Teleport spam.

9. Default

sorry to ask this here, (I can't find it in the ultimate skill tables either)

is the range of spells for mages specified anywhere? this isn't really mentioned:
    eg: the last range for angel ray was like 120%? is it still 120%?

it would be nice to have range information for cl and paralyse also.

10. Default

Just watched a video of the new DBs on Pandora.tv. I didn't even realize they replaced Sudden Raid with a new skill called Blade Fury until now. The video maker makes heavy use of Flying Assaulter -> Tornado Spin -> Upper Stab -> Blade Fury, and it looks pretty cool. He only uses Phantom Blow twice, and it's exactly what you'd expect. 4th job fat Savage Blow, doesn't really look that great.

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/vi...prgid=40098872

11. Default

Blade Fury is so awesome.

12. Default

F4....oh wait my DB still gets new skills to make up with those....
    Anyways I really wonder when Nexon is going to be satisfied and stop changing things every few months...

13. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Anything can happen in games......they can just say: Using great force and shot an arrow toward the ground, the arrow is split into several arrows due to great force and are reflected the other way for the same reason, hitting weak point below monsters and therefore deal massive damage.

LOL

14. Default

"- Battleship - cooltime (30 to 0)"

wow, thats amazing...

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Can't believe I missed this one. You're questioning the physics of arrows firing up, in a fantasy game? I think I hear a dozen cat girls just die.

16. Default

b-b-b-but it's so pretty :O

Blade fury looks pretty awesome as well. Wishi had the NXto support a dual blade >.>

17. Default

if my eyes aren't failing me, it looks like mirror image works like shadow partner in that video.

18. Default

Didn't it always?

19. Default

Mirror image never does criticals.

20. Electron Female
    IGN: BubuOinkx
    Server: Broa
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Radical + TheFinest
    vietnam

and only do 60% base dmg, not do 60%l dmg!