1. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

It's a bit disappointing how Snipers get a really lazy animation; Arrow Eruption is just upside-down Arrow Rain with a different color. I mean, the physics make no sense. I can see shooting arrows up for them to come down but how does that work in the opposite direction? D:

2. Default

According to the patch note you don't need to cast Dark Sight anymore if you want to use Assassinate or Chains of Hell:
    The delay is still there(isn't it instant though?) and you can still charge up Assassinate, but at least now you can just spam the same button. Hopefully they'll make it so Assassinates last hit doesn't activate/changes when you use it this way. It'd make things a lot easier.

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

pineapple this pomegranate. B> Coupon to translate my LOLFP into a kick-ass I/L, considering their single-target is now insanely stronger, their skills much more useful, and overall the class much more flashy and enjoyable.

4. Default

this just looks like every job got buffed a bit o.O
    battleship 0cooldown?

5. Default

Read on, if DoTs work properly F/Ps are stronger than I/Ls even after these changes.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=34089

6. Default

COh got nerfed badly 265% --> 80%

Time to quit Dual blade

7. Default

Grr. I'm really bitter about the change to Mp Eater. Using the Big Bang version of the skill at Coolie Zombies (4k mp), I'd be getting back about 1,600 mp per cast assuming it procs as often as it used to in big groups. But using the Restructure version of the skill, I'd only be getting 400 back..... which is kind of fail. The only way this could turn out to be a good thing is if it procs on all mobs in a group post-restructure instead of just one target in a group as it currently does.

8. Default

With no skill using really big ammounts of MP you won't be needing that much back from MP eater. You have to see it's a 2nd job skill so it can't be all that powerful. It's already a nice buff with how monster's MP got buffed and will help save some pots.

9. Default

I suppose. But still, I'm going to miss the days when training would result in a net increase of mp xD

10. Default

I know.

11. Default

Assaulter needs a new animation too, so that it looks like it slashes the enemy more than once.

But, I agree, modify Page skills first, they need it more than Bandits.

12. Default

Chains of hell is way to annoying to use anyway... and we get a new 4th job skill anyway, Phantom blow, wich seems to be really fast and really flashy o_o its like a storm of blades xD
    DualBladers hurricane? rofl

13. Default

I 'm thinking it's more like brandish o_O

14. Default

Dam ): I want to see this animation in action T^T
    It better be good or else i feel like quitting my DB.
    And the new skill replaced by Sudden raid looks sweet too ;D

Theres only one thing i dislike about Phantom blow... The colour. :/
    It would have been 10x better if it was purple and blue ;D

15. Default

It's in Fiel's post. scroll down to the CoH icon in the ;last job of DBs and it should be that one.

16. Default

Yea i mean like using it with a player on a monster so i can see how fast it is and just idk its different when you actually see it because i cant tell when the numbers stop and how fast it really goes. But it seems like it that theres hardly any delay.

17. Default

Quiting until we get BB 2.0 lol, I can Jump cast Big Bang now OMGEE.

Does Ice Strike hit multiple times now?

18. Default

Dual Blade skills are based on your combined range now. Blades are just a fancy super-high attack shield. Also, Chains of Hell is now a 3rd job skill, of course it can't be as strong as it used to be.

You've gotta be kidding me.

19. Default

Well, what do you think? Why would you have a Hp formula for Battleship if there's no more cooldown? This is a bit redundant, anyway.
    Last edited by Aggravate; 2010-11-17 at 06:43 PM.

20. Default

So does this mean Battleship will be like a Mechanic's robot, never breaking?