Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. Default

It's so incredible unfair that every class is like any other class!!!
    I mean... Comon... Unbalance = Win!!!

Maybe we should tell him that if he "invests" 5000 dollars on NX cubing again, his char is "special" again?
    Modern gMS and his attitude are a perfect match!!! Paying hard cash = High Damage = Being special = Being important = Have a life!!! :D

2. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

And thats the kind of tool that makes nexon enough money to keep the game afloat.

Notice ho half of thenew classes have started off as kings and later got balanced out? Corsairs, then Arans, then Dual Blades? Funny pattern, that.

3. Default

Ever heard of capital letters? Anyways, the formulas stayed the same as far as I know.

4. Default

Hey, all lower case is a hell of a lot better than holding down the Shift key :U

5. Default

ya you are right.

why so serious?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

To me it weeds out those who simply played to "win" at damage. It's quite sad really whenever I read back in Sleepywood people who quit their original character just because there's a flavor of the month BESTEST DPS class.

7. Default

Formula for Arans and Evans are the same, DBs are changed to use their full dmg range now not just 1/2 of it due to dagger + katara separate hits (well its not exactly 1/2 but you get the idea). I'm not sure if there are any other changes to their formula besides that but there might be some hidden changes to skills like mirror image finally working like a real shadow partner that finally does critical hits. Other than those changes I mentioned, there isn't anything else that I can notice just from videos unless I actually play it or something.

8. Default

Paladins have another 50% Damage boost on ACB? This just made my day.

9. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Ugh, this is really getting to me.

Google translate link keeps saying the page is too large. Piece of pomegranate.

and the toolbar I'm using just plain won't translate it either. I wanna see all of the skills with the up to date information =_=

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

It's your computer. Works fine for me.

11. Default

Same thing happens to me. Stuff gets translated only until a certain part, I'll try using mozilla.

12. Default

As far as I know, that google translation thing for huge web pages only translates half of the entire page. Even using google chrome doesn't make it any better for you.

13. Default

any new information about KMST?
    like the off-limit Resistance?
    Does it reopen ?

14. Default

It's sad seeing how essentially the only benefits Barrage and Demolition now have over Dragon Strike on a single enemy is the fact that they both have invincibility frames (and Demolition has the 20% chance to ignore pd rate). It's not that I'm complaining and wanting Dragon Strike to be nerfed (actually I felt it needed this boost) it's that Barrage and Demolition haven't gotten some slight boosts to power or speed that I find strange.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Now if only they'd make ACB's huge range actually show up in the animation.

16. Default

I was seriously hoping for a new animation for CB SIMPLY for this reason. It's way too hard to predict where it will go without knowing the exact amount of it's range, or a visual representation. At the very least just extend the slash's animation to fit the range or something.

Looking at it for a second, it's actually an 80% boost after Combat Orders. Even nicer.
    Last edited by Polantaris; 2010-11-29 at 10:56 PM.

17. Default

About the paladin's skill "Threaten",
    does it work like PDrate-30% or 1-PDrate*70%

EX:
    for PB,its PDrate is 70%
    if using "Threaten",the defense is 70%-30%?or 1-70%*70%?

18. Default

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but my friend brought up an issue with a few skills at level 1.

Achilles lv 1 = 0% damage reduced
    Maple Warrior lv 1 = +0% all stats for 30 seconds

Combat Order is quite messed it seems,
    lv 1-18 = +0 level to all skills
    lv 19 & 20 +1 level to all skills

I'm not sure whose side's fault this is though..

On the other hand, I would understand if they want you to max for say MW to 30 & not leave it 29. That would make it so you need level 32 (lv 30 with +2 CO) in order to get +1% additional boost.

19. Default

likely my fault. I'll get that patched up tonight. I'm using new scripts which can introduce new bugs.

EDIT: Yeah, my fault. I found the bug and fixed it. I'll have everything updated to the correct values at about midnight or so.