Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Oh wow. Scrolls for Shoes for DEX got a lot more sexy now. That's an insane amount of avoid, and somewhat amused Scrolls for Shoes for Jump became the red headed stepchild now.

2. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

Although it has been destroyed, but I'm sure my lvl-90-100%'d-def maple hat would be sad to see this.

Still, people will choose status scrolls over def/hp scrolls anyway.

3. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

I feel HP scrolls should've been that strong to start out with.

4. Default

So I'm guessing it's too much to ask for the effects of the scroll changes to be retroactive...

5. Default

WEll, even though scrolling items with defense and HP might still be meaningless post-BB, I hope they adjust actual existing equips to these changes. After all, this is just the first day this is on tespia.

IDK about accuracy and avoud, I have no idea how usefull such quantities are after big bang, all I've heard is you will miss unless you got the monster's lvl or higher.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Is it even possible for a server to know exactly what scrolls were used on each piece of equipment? That is most likely that limiting factor.

7. Default

It is possible, but it's not what they do. I've seen the structure of their database. It doesn't work like that.

8. Default

Assuming that you spent 2k $ on cube, and nexon release another "potential system", will you spend another 2k $ to remake the gear ? How many people you think of that can do it ?

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I was going to ask whether the potential bonuses for these stats have been adjusted as well, when I realized that they already are in the right ballpark. Coincidence?

10. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Anticipated this change for the past 4 years...glad they have finally caught on. =_=;

11. Default

This. Now my treasured 150 Hp scrolled Pan Lid from like 3-4 years back is now obsolete.

12. Default

And as per usual, scrolls not indicated in the spoiler received no changes?

I see GM scrolls listed, however, being unfamiliar with KMS do these actually drop from something or are they solely there for GM's (who apparently need to attack something, even with their auto-kill hat) use for whatever reason?

13. Default

GMs do their own game testing before patches come out.

14. Default

Were there any changes to the mobs? Is all that accuracy really necessary? Seems like a lot of accuracy just from a single scroll, makes me think a mob requires about 600+ accuracy to 100% hit it.

15. Default

There is a lot of people who do that actually.

16. Default

there's no point in judging how other people play;
    still.... $$$$$$$$$$ <- not meso, not nx, its about real money

17. Default

The elemental staffs only made sense back when the magic attack formula was significantly weaker than the weapon attack formula. In a perfect world, the bloody things would go away completely >.>

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Sell all already scrolled items now.

19. Default

WHAT? +100 accuracy scrolls? Are you kidding??? I know the accuracy formula was changed, but it's pretty weird IMO.

20. Default

Buh. Too bad none of my equips are scrolled with stuff that would be affected by this. D:

Oh well, at least this means I may have a chance to get higher HP easier.