1. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

It already was near useless pre-BB. Hell I only kept 1 point in it until recently. Once BB comes i'm only using 1 point again.

2. Proton
    IGN: cyrosage
    Server: windia
    Level: 182
    Job: ice mage
    Guild: AlphaOmega
    Alliance: Primelord
    usa

- Ice Strike - New variable "attackCount" (4); time (2 to 3); damage (450 to 125)

ok i see that ice strike was nerf, does that means it can hit the same mosnter 3 times or it hit 4 monsters or to 2 -3 times ....someone please explain this

3. Default

It hits up to 6 monsters, and each monster takes 125% damage 4 times. It's not a nerf.

4. Default

As Dusk said, it's a damage increase and improved stability. It's an awesome buff.

Now if only they'd make CL a multi-hit skill. I think it's the fastest one-hit skill in the game right now. :I

5. Proton
    IGN: cyrosage
    Server: windia
    Level: 182
    Job: ice mage
    Guild: AlphaOmega
    Alliance: Primelord
    usa

so in other words damage over time .....or dot damage

6. Default

Was that in response to mine? Because no, it would be something like 4x 205% damage instead of one 820%.

Edit: 810% damage right now, 270%x3 works perfectly.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

No, DOT is like Poison.

8. Default

Why dont they make it not break......

9. Default

I cant find where it was but i swear to god nexon said they werent done with adjustments and changes with the last BB patch.

Any one else remember/confirm?

Also This patch is looking lame for BaMs. They get like a 15% boost to final blow. Oh and some boosts to lolreaper. That just needs to be remade into some low-points skill actually worth getting. Buffs mastery lol. Increased duration for all your lolbuffs. Whatever, i'm still going to play the hell out of that class.

10. Default

Dude that video is an embarrassment to America -_-

11. Default

It's a mini-Big Bang with Freeze time.

12. Default

Get. Out.

13. Default

Even if it can be used in midair it's completely worthless since you can jump cast Cannon with practice. What could they possibly do to it to make it in any way worthwhile?

14. Default

Get rid of it and put in something useful.

15. Default

Make it useable in battleship

16. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

dunno if it fits here or in adventurer skills thread (or even maybe game mechanics) but from what i remember patch notes said something about change in dmg formula for dual blades.
    Now from what i've noticed on some vids like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZI39qWFw_o the dmg from skills is like a bit more stable than before (like it doesnt split the range for katara / dagger hits)
    Is it just me or they changed that formula and it actually takes from the range shown in the stat window now without spliting it onto dagger/katara hits? (is it any way to check that tho?)

17. Default

Someone mentioned before that this is what had happened, I forget who/where but you're probably right that now a katara is essentiall yjust a high attack shield

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Yus. It's simply the range from your window now.

And yuck at that video. DBs seem so bad now. They have less HP than warriors, why should they stand in place and spam an attack risking death instead of abusing invincibility because of how fragile they are?