Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I saw majority of Evan skills got a damage nerf. Now I myself don't have an Even higher than level 31, but I'm hoping the speed change is that good that a damage nerf was justified so they don't overshadow regular mages.

2. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

What happened to shadow partner? What's this 'y' variable?

3. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

I don't really like this very much. Big bang should've made these changes already. It seems like they rushed big bang too much.

4. Default

I hope its true.

Thunder Spear being a new mob skill in 4th job would be a nice adjustment.

5. Default

Oh right, comparing the korean symbols I now see that you're correct. Thanks for that :)

6. Default

y was the variable controlling how much of your damage the shadow did. It's probably hardcoded somewhere now.

7. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

Alright, by looking at DB changes, I think they're making all hits be calculated off the combined dagger/blade range. Every skill was nerfed (as far as I can tell) in % damage except tornado spin which received a 10% buff. Tornado spin, as far as I know, is calculated off a combined range of both your dagger and blade. It makes sense to me.

8. Default

This is supposed to be the new animation for Ultimate Strafe, right?

If it is, DO WANT.

But I don't like how they made Bowmasters a little stronger. They already were stronger than Marksmen before, why making them even stronger?

EDIT: WHAT????
    NEW ULTIMATE FOR BOTH BOWMASTERS AND MARKSMEN?!?!?!

If it is...

and

9. Default

I expect more skill changes in the next few patchs....this is just the beginning...

10. Default

Yes, and they made Marksmen a little stronger as well.

This patch is exciting, it's like Big Bang part 4.

11. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

So they remove battleship cooldown too.

RF will be even less important for sairs. But then again, 700hp that attached to the ship.....

12. Default

If they really did what I think they did (read my other post).. OH YES, YES IT IS.

13. Default

I think thats just new animations for Arrow rain and arrow eruption unfortunately =\ Don't really like the way it looks.
    Really bad nerf?

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

It's not ultimate. It's new animation for Arrow Rain and that similar sniper skill.

<3

DoT=?

sets combos to 150? Did they increase bonuses higher than 100?, Cause I don't see point in 150 then.

15. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=34402 Post #20, Screen shot showing off the new AE.

16. Default

I'm quite interested in the new accuracy formula. The one after Big Bang is too beneficial for people with low accuracies, while people with insane accuracy even miss monsters who are one level higher.

17. Default

Yeah, just noticed.

Oh well. Still looks great.

18. Default

My reaction when they're buffing every class and Arans more

I can now pray for more Paladin skill animation changes.

19. Default

Whats up with that? Ship works like Jaguar and Mechanic robot now?

20. Default

<3 At school right now, so I won't be able to do anything until I get home, but this is fairly interesting. Hopefully, Evan skills are scaled better, especially since they reduced the damage on a lot of them.

Interested in the Aran changes. Wondering if the skill builds will pan out well, because they currently only work well because Rolling Spin is useless and you can dump 3rd job points back into Final Charge.

It's interesting how they scaled Hurricane to do more DPS than Ultimate Strafe without Final Attack. I'm not quite sure I understand their reasoning behind this. I suppose it's all to scale more accordingly to the massive damage difference between Bows and Crossbows, but Wild Shot does 220% like Hurricane too, and it also has Final Attack to boost it a ridiculous amount. I can't agree that this would help scale for the bonus Dodge's guaranteed critical provides, because that bonus is utterly insignificant compared to the gigantic bonus that Final Attack provides (60% damage per shot every 120ms compared to Ultimate Strafe's 60% every 720ms). Final Attack alone does 300% for Hurricane in the same time it takes to 60% for Ultimate Strafe.

Fire and Ice Demons getting damage boosts will actually prove that they are useful in battle. Glad to see they realised how crappy they were.

Some of these other changes seem a bit questionable. Did Heroes really need another damage increase? I'm happy for Dark Knights, since Buster scaled so terribly, especially in 3rd job that it was almost completely worthless to get until really late when you're approaching Berserk levels.

It's nice they nerfed Soul Driver a bit. If you've ever seen a Soul Warrior, you'd know they're overpowered. It has the most range of any 70+ skill, and Soul Warriors have pretty much more mobility than Thieves because they can attack while using Soul Runner.
    Soul Runner -> Soul Driver -> OHKO 8 monsters