Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Refunding is only 50%ish? :S

No going back if you screw up. LOL

2. Default

wtp is this pomegranate? I thought we weren't going to go the way of Sleepywood. Watch, next we'll be able to make rainbows the backgrounds of our posts and pomegranate that went on at Sleepywood.

3. Default

Oh, hell no. Rainbow usernames? F'UCK YES. Post backgrounds? Too far, man... Too far! That's one thing I absolutely hated about the aesthetics of Sleepywood. It was absolutely disgusting.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Look on the bright side, you'll be able to get more red into your posts.

5. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

I find it strange that karma is purchased and points are earned. That seems backwards.

Is there any way for Amazon.com purchases through SP to give the user karma? Maybe some time in the future.

6. Default

You do good for southperry (purchase) and you get good stuff (karma)

7. Default

You think?

8. Default

See the Amazon thread for the repeatedly pointing out I have no way to identify who purchased what.

9. Default

> most steal attempts

lol'd

10. Default

Paul is the pirate of Southperry.

My colors are all screwed up. I refunded my color because I thought I could switch to another, but why haven't I lost it? Every time I click on a thread, I get it back, but when I post, it disappears. When I'm searching, like when I click "New Posts," it switches back to just red, but every time I enter any thread, it changes to the dark red glow + blue text.

Spoiler

11. Default

How do you attempt to steal? Like, place and order and cancel your Paypal payment?

12. Default

It looks like my payment credited again. >< B> Green posts...

13. Default

No stealing refers to taking points from other users.
    Its an idiotic 'user a spends x points for y chance to steal z points from user b' and it's disabled because it's idiotic, hence Fiel will always be in the #1 position, being user #1.

14. Default

Are you using a popup blocker or something? It's odd that the other users are crediting and you're not.

15. Default

No. I am just using Chrome Canary Build. Maybe its blocking popups?

I got my email saying the payment went through, but beyond that nothing else has happened.

16. Default

Are you closing the window before paypal refers it back to the site?

(ie: before paypal tells the site your payment was processed and therefore can be credited)

17. Default

That's werid, The 1 karma mykill gifted me suddenly dissapeared.

18. Default

Justin asked earlier, but I take it there's no way to implement a preview before the purchase, is there?

19. Default

..........I have a bad habit. My bad.

20. Default

me again. Mistook it for the old system still randomly crediting

Now? No. Later? Maybe. Note the list of crippling issues ahead of "I wanna see it before I buy it" and guess where it falls on the priority list.

facepalm.jpg

Added that witty observation to the instructions.