Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Default

No more glow-glow. Back to eye-hurting pink.

2. Default

Need a full cache refresh your css is outdated.

3. Default

So, would Royal Blue work now if I changed my usertitle color?

4. Default

Yes

5. Default

i think i got owned.

yep i did o.o

6. Default

How so?

7. Default

nobody else thought they were pretty

Also, something I've been meaning to ask for a while but I might as well throw into this thread; why don't we have an option to have no user title at all? I think the last time I tried doing this, it would just keep giving me whatever the generic Southperry titles were (based on post count or whatever). Would be a nice addition to all of the other username/usertitle features.

8. Default

The obvious thing with glow being gone. o.o

9. Default

It's not gone.

By the way, font change for usernames going to be an option, or is that a no-no because you have an alternate font to set yourself apart from us?

10. Default

Ctrl + F5 a few times.

11. Default

Glow isn't gone. It's in a css file that you're caching and haven't updated. Either clear your cache or wait for it to recognize it and reload.

Fonts for user name, user title, and thread title are going to be options, yes.

I'm actually trying to figure out a way to make the shop more controllable. I don't like the way it it's changing all future and past posts for post and thread effecting options when it actually has no need to. You could have posts from date x to date y in one set of colors and posts from day y to present in another if you wanted to. It's designed to handle that from a data perspective but it's overwriting past present and future every change without any reason. If it's just going to do that it doesn't need to track the options for every single post, it can just inherit them from the user. Ideally when you purchase it should ask if you want it to affect going forward or all of time.

12. Default

Thanks =3