Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
  1. Default

Green goblin card is insane. Phoenix wright becomes twice as good.

2. Default

Why the fuck is there no private rooms for friend invites in Heroes and Heralds?

"Hey guys, lets make a totally casual just-for-shits-and-giggles mode that's intentionally broken as hell so people can pull whacky shenanigans just for fun!"

"Yeah! But online mode for it needs to be srs business."

"Yeah! Man, I wish we could find some way to implement a 'ranked' Heroes and Heralds where matches count toward the fight for earth and have a separate lounge for custom matches; so people can just mess around with their friends. But there's not enough RAM to support that, lol!"

"Yeah, and it'd be too punchy!"

LaughingNiitsuma.jpg

3. Default

I saw an option after a fight online scrolling at the bottom to create a Lobby. But I think it's just Create Match that wasn't labeled right.

Anyways, guys, try this combination with any character, especially the 8-way airdash ones:

* Primary: Nightcrawler
    * Secondary: X, Kenji

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Doesn't Rocket Raccoon have both? Therefore he's already crazy broken.

5. Default

He has neither.

His Rocket Skates it similar to Spiderman's Web Zip and Spencer's Wire Swing. What I think you assume is his air dash is actually his air Medium.

6. Default

You can create a lobby, but you can't invite people into it. You're forced to just fight random people who enter matchmaking and find your room.

7. Default

Yeah, I just saw that a while ago. : \

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Oh, hurp. My bad.

9. Default

So uh, I just got this for PS3, finally.

Who wants to pummel me first?

10. Default

Get a 360, then we'll talk.

I'm using Hsien-Ko (Alt Costume, love it), Frank West, Doctor Strange/Super-Skrull/Dormammu. Still looking for a good anchor, those guy have been anchors of mine at some point in time.

11. Default

I'm -somewhat- improving. I made up a basic 55-85 hit combo with zero, and I'm learning some field control with buster + lightning that can lead up into a decent combo. The trick for me, it seems, is to stop trying to learn multiple characters at once, haha.

12. Default

Hahah! I wish I could do that, but I always see myself switching it up.

I think I'm better because of it, since I practice a lot of characters, I can understand how they're able to get in on me and how to counter attack them.

I noticed that I've also been getting a lot better. I just played my bro a while ago and I notice that I was grabbing him and that I was using L to poke more often. Before, I'd only touch L if I was doing a Special Move, but now, I'm using it if I need to do a fast attack and then start a string, call assist and redo it in case he blocked it, else, do standard combo.

I played Iron Fist, Ryu/Frank West, Super-Skrull/Amaterasu. I really like Iron Fist, I just wish he had more air options, though his dash is so good. The guy really needs an air dash or some dive kick. If I had enough meter with Frank West, I'd do combo to camera to Weapons HC, DHC to Ammy Slow, raw tag Frank and camera, rinse and repeat until I was out of meter. Good damage and a nice way to level up Mr. West.

'Twas fun.

13. Default

I got a Mortal Kombat stick today. The button scheme is really meant for MK, it looks really awkward for any other fighting game. I would have been happy to give it a try, but I'm not sure if I really want a stick that I'll find out that I'm not really going to use much because I've never played MK (the stick does come with a redeemable copy of the original 3 games, I believe) and compared to how useful a regular stick will be for me for all the other games I really like playing.

So anyways, I've been leaning to the eightarc sticks in this thread for a while, but I recently heard about Hori's new BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend stick. Is it worth waiting for the BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend stick or should I go for an eightarc?

14. Default

I haven't heard anything about the BBCS:EX stick getting a North American release. Importing one will run close to 200$. It's the exact same stick as the HRAP V3-SA though, so I'd recommend grabbing one of those if you're going to get a Hori. I think they're a little hard to come by right now though.

15. Default

Heh, I've already picked up a stick. I have a Qanba Q4 RAF 3in1 Wired Fightstick. Feels great, supposedly as good as really Madcatz and Hori sticks, easy to customize and mod- I'm pretty satisfied. My bad for not editing, I totally forgot.