Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Part of my text got eaten. What the sentence is supposed to say is "The Japanese version of EP3 didn't show any differences in the trailer, if it was cut because of the ESRB I'm sure they'd use it in the Japanese one"

The video with Viper that's unblurred isn't the Japanese version of the video.

Yeah, waiting on it as well. Today is moving really slow for me.

2. Default

Haggar and Phoenix revealed:

HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THESE YET, TELLING MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THEM IN A BIT! Aren't you happy I thought POSTING THESE ON SOUTHPERRU had higher priority than WATCHING THEM?

Edit:

Watched Phoenix. Yup, she revives into Dark Phoenix when her team goes down with 5 bars of special in stock. Lupinko's leak seems pretty much confirmed at this point, there's no way someone can make so many lucky guesses about individual character mechanics and about Jill and Shuma specifically being DLC.

Characters left to be revealed

BRB, happy that my favorite Darkstalker is pretty much in.

3. Default

So... no Megaman. Huh, it's gonna feel odd. Maybe he'll be DLC.

As for the reveals, hell yeah! HAGGAR!!!

If the list is true, I'm disappoint at Sentinel.

4. Default

Megaman DLC is guaranteed cash in. Dunno why they didn't include him in the first place though.

5. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Why Hsien-Ko? :<

I'd prefer something like Jedah or that sucky cocky vampire.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Excellent, was hoping that Phoenix would be in the game.

7. Default

Actually, there's a lot of characters from Darkstalkers I would have preferred over Felicia and Morrigan, but those two are always the first candidates for Darkstalker reps in crossovers. In MvC3 I had B.B. Hood on most of my teams.

Hsien-ko is still the one I mained when I played Darkstalkes though.
    Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-01-26 at 10:36 PM.

8. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Fixed?

B.B. Hood rocks so f'ucking bad. The heavy metal zombie is pretty good too, though I'd always main Jedah or the Pharaoh mummy. Agh, I suck with names.

9. Default

This page shows a lot of new alternate costumes, as well as some nice gameplay footage of a later demo build (not the latest one though, since that's going to be played today).

I love Deadpool's end quote when beating Ryu, and I noticed they changed his lines a bit again. They kept "bang bang bang bang bang!" but took out "I love me some guns". I'm guessing ESRB didn't like that. They also took out "PINEAPPLE!" which I wish they would have kept in just because of SP humor. You know Deadpool is the master of fourth wall breaking when he makes an inside joke with you!

Yeah, Freudian slip.

Fixed yours for you.

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Can we have a Darkstalkers MAME netplay?

11. Default

I'd have to download it and everything. Too lazy right now, but maybe sometime next week. Used to have it but removed it somewhere along the line for some reason I don't remember.

12. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

c'mon mame + darkstalkers is like... 50 mb

13. Default

Space isn't the issue, setting up stuff to work with MAME is sometimes a hassle because some ROMs don't work for some versions. Too lazy to deal with that now.

14. Default

Now, where the hell is my Venom? I mean come on? If he aint DLC early on I'll rage.

15. Default

Venom and X need to be the second DLC batch, or magically be on the starting roster somehow.

Also

Apparently this is from a review that was put up and already pulled. Boo for more karate people.

16. Default

Yeah, I can prove this with gool 'ol Google Cache.

Not an edit, was actually posted by Nowgamer, and they pulled the review offline. I thought I posted it here already but it slipped my mind. I honestly think there are so many more Street Fighter characters that would work beter in this game, but I'll wait to see Akuma's videos before saying he wasn't changed up enough to fit in alongside Ryu. The reason Shotos aren't really for a game like this is because the differences they have from one another don't translate well into the fast paced MvC games, so they don't end up fighting too differently. I'm guessing Akuma will have an air dash so he can be rushdown, since that's what Ryu seriously needs.

As for DLC, here's the official poll on Capcom-unity of most wanted DLC characters:
    Those are most likely to be the first picks Capcom uses for DLC, if they plan on using all of these polls and requests from the suggestion box at all for DLC.

Edit: Google Cache updated the snapshot of the pulled review, but I did see the Akuma picture there myself with my own eyes yesterday. Coupled with the fact that Lupinko's leaks are pretty much confirmed, not too surprising. The original image was used for the caption "The fight of the century: some classic Capcom characters battle a giant head." As you can see, there's no image anymore for that caption.

17. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

From Marvel's side, only Gambit, Venom and Psylocke appeal to me, but as far as Capcom goes the whole list is f'ucking appealing.

18. Default

I'd want Doctor Strange and Squirrel Girl, but I've no ida how they can put Squirrel Girl in. Her power is basically "I win" every match, that's her main appeal. It'd be funny to see Doom's quotes to her though.

19. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Squirrel Girl seems... retarded to say the least.