1. Harrisonized

Default [Unscheduled Server Maintenance] MapleStory 9/10

I don't see this anywhere, so lol.

Do you think they could be adding in the -25% to the elemental staves that they conveniently forgot to add in when they added in the +25% and the +10%?
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-09-11 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Move this to Announcements?

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Funny they had a server check than ended EARLY yet they have an emergency server check less than a day later.

3. Default

Well I heard the fixed the Zip gatcha.

And they probably needed to fix the cwk bans. Anyone wanna go test it?

And it should be in the MS Announcements Section.
    Last edited by LittlePrincess; 2008-09-11 at 02:38 PM.

4. Default

I wouldn't count on them fixing the bans that fast, it's too un-Nexon like. They only fixed Zip Gach 'cause that was where most of their income from gach comes from. And I'm getting the hell out of CWK once I get unbanned.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Won't you get banned when you log in, though ?

6. Default

I'm hoping the only reason I got banned was because of actually killing the Trees/Leprechaun (The one under the Crossroads (2) portal), and not just for being on the map, 'cause I know people who have been through there and remain unbanned.

7. Default

Maple has been laggy since the Patch. I cant keep my shop mule connected for more than 20 minutes before it lags out...so fed up with Nexon.

8. Default

I know what you mean. On the first day after the patch I think I ended up having to manually log out twice from lag and one time I dc'd completely (ended up having to restart my computer <_<).

I also went through one major lag thing but got out of it and didn't have to log. But yea...it does suck. :(