1. Default Ideal xenon character deck?

Heres what I'm thinking would be useful.
    Kaiser s rank card [40 str]
    Buster s rank card [40 dex]

But I'm not sure what the other decks should be. We have three decks by the time xenon s released, correct?

I'm thinking triple warrior, triple pirate, triple mage would work good.

2. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Warrior deck:
    Aran
    Demon Slayer/Demon Avenger
    Kaiser

Pirate deck:
    Mechanic
    Angelic Buster
    Bucc/Jett/Sair (doesn't really matter) or Xenon himself if he counts as a pirate

Mage deck:
    Evan
    Kanna
    Battle Mage

That's what I would use if I actually had all those characters

EDIT: Actually the BaM card doesn't matter too much because of Xenon's dodge rate but I couldn't think of a better card to put there.

3. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

For max boss damage and utility:

Deck1:
    Kaiser
    Demon Avenger
    Paladin

Deck2:
    Angelic Burster
    Buccaneer
    Xenon

Deck3:
    Kanna
    Demon Slayer
    Battle Mage or Dark knight. Replace with s-card thunder breaker when we get Cygnus revamp

Btw this should be in Maple q/a not general

4. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Warrior set SUCKS. Rather do this for 7 all stat bonus from resistance, especially when it stacks with potential and xenon get 21 stat out of this.

Deck1:
    Kaiser
    Kanna
    Hayato

Deck2:
    Angelic Burster
    Mechanic
    Xenon

Deck3:
    Demon Avenger
    Demon Slayer
    Battle Mage

Also I think buccaneer card is one of the worst you can get, you should rather get mechanic for 15% buff duration. If you are level 200 and your buccaneer is SS card you will gain 1000 damage per hit you do that doesnt apply to any multipliers. This makes the 15% buff duration better because your buffs will last longer which makes up for the 1000 damage per hit by a ton.

Rather also have hayato instead of paladin.

5. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

I'll be using:

SS Pirate: 8% Ignore Def
    Corsair
    Angelic Buster
    Xenon

S Resistance: +7 All
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Avenger
    Mechanic

Nothing:
    Kaiser
    Kanna
    Marksman

This is my planned deck. Normally it would have Hayato over Kaiser when I play my Corsair, but I'll swap it out for Kaiser when I play Xenon.

Warrior and Magician sets suck since they are based on the character's BASE HP/MP. Resistance set is much better since it's +7 all, which is like +21 main stat for Xenon.
    Last edited by Bribery; 2013-02-19 at 12:07 PM.

6. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Is it a good to use warrior set for Demon Avengers?

7. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

I'll be using (all S rank)

1. DA, DS, Xenon
    2. AB, Bucc, Jett
    3. Kanna, Mech, Marksman

8. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

When did/do we get a 3rd deck?

9. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

For the most part, character cards that influence damage are not that good. So choose stuff like Aran, Mech or DS over stuff that gives +stat.
    Exceptions to this rule would be Marksman crit rate and Pirate pdr, and any of the boss% ones. Maybe some others too.

10. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

I asked about the bucc card last year and unless they changed it, it was my understanding that the actual effect for buccs was %dmg. It has the same/similar description of paladins and a B-Bucc card is actually the same effect as a SS-paladin card.

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

In Unlimited.

12. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Um, whats kannas char card?

13. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

I wouldnt care too much about DS card for a xenon when you already have 70% status resistance from passives, its pretty crap even if they nerf it to 40%. You can do potion + willpower max and 5 cygnus knights, then you're easily back up to 100%.

For my xenon in ems I will do this if we dont get hayato & kanna:

Set 1: Pirate SS
    1. Angelic Buster
    2. Xenon
    3. Mechanic

Set 2: S Hero set
    1. Mercedes
    2. Evan
    3. Aran

Set 3: Random S set
    1. Marksman
    2. Demon Avenger
    3. Kaiser

If we get hayato and kanna:

Set 1: Pirate SS
    1. Angelic Buster
    2. Xenon
    3. Mechanic

Set 2: Random S set
    1. Mercedes
    2. Kanna
    3. Hayato

Set 3: Random S set
    1. Marksman
    2. Demon Avenger
    3. Aran

Merc card is ALWAYS good since it works on AB link skill while my merc is level 200 its already an option for SS set if I want to level kanna/hayato to 200.

Same 1/2/3/4 or 1/2/3/5% boss damage, same as demon avenger in other words.

Edit: Wrong. This was confirmed in this thread http://www.southperry.net/showthread...0Card%20System

That paladin SS card would give you basicly 400 range and nothing more if your char is level 200. This works with multipliers and everything but buccaneer card is only ADDED damage to final damage.

Example: Lets take kaisers giga wave as an example. I believe it hits 11 untransformed and if you were to hit 100k per hit you would hit 101k per hit after you apply the SS card. This would mean 11k dmg increase and nothing more. If some of the hits were criticals then it would just multiply the 100k dmg and add another 1k after crits, in other words the damage would not be multiplied.

Paladin is multiplied with level and added to range which works with all multipliers. Buccaneer is multiplied with level and added to final damage after all multipliers. This means buccaneer card gives 1000 damage per hit on a level 200 char if SS card and paladin works exactly like you would gain another 400 range out of normal w.att or stat bonus.
    Last edited by Even; 2013-02-19 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Im so bad at explaining stuff :/

14. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Here's what I'm thinking:

Pirate deck:
    Xenon
    Angelic Buster
    Mechanic

Resistance deck:
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Avenger
    Battle mage

Miscellaneous deck:
    Marksman
    Kaiser
    Dark knight

Could turn the third deck into a warrior deck really, but the effect is so worthless I'd rather just have the % crit.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Paladin is exactly the same as Bucc, just worse.

16. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

His explanation is actually correct, the Paladin and I/L cards do add to range correctly, unlike all the other "range" bonuses (Warrior set, Mage set, Bucc, etc.) that only add to final damage.

17. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

For your second set,you could put your Hayato into the 3rd set and get a warrior overall bonus by switching it with the marksman. Would be significantly better than having 2 random decks at least.

18. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Wait i tought the passives of xenon are base stats or it can be added with equips and character cards? sorry if i don't add nothing atm i don't know much about xenon.

19. Default Re: Ideal xenon character deck?

Do you mean the Multilateral skill? yes it's off of base AP not added stats, but the character card and equip stat bonuses are still very helpful to it since anything that adds all stat is essentially triple main stat for it.