Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Oh, I see. Thanks for answering. =D

3. Default

Did I miss it somewhere... I couldn't find the Goby House (Bombing Fish House) anywhere in there.

4. Default

I hate how most every non-boss mob gives the same exp depending on level. So everything's basically the same monster, just different sprites. ):

5. Default

Map layout, spawn, drops, special attacks, size, speed, defense, PDR, weaknesses and HP.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

On top of what shido said, it's more advantageous this way because it gives a lot more variety to where someone can train. Map layout is less of an issue now too since most of the most annoying maps have been retrofitted with teleporters or springs.

7. Default

At least PDR and HP is the same for all mobs of the same level.

Still. this just means that if you're training at one mob and it's crowded as hell, you can just go to a different area.

8. Default

I'm confused. What's the difference between the regular Physical Def/Magic Def and PDRate/MDRate?

9. Default

PD/MDrate is a % damage reduction. If you regularly do 1000 damage, then against a mob with a PDRate of 50% you do 500 damage, unless you have a skill that ignores PDRate.

10. Default

The actual relationship is HP. All normal mobs have the same HP/Exp ratio. The only exceptions are Theme Dungeon mobs. THey have 10% more Exp than normal mobs. (Bosses are as variable as always, too.) The ratio is a sliding scale relationship as the HP goes up. I am sure the math-magicians on this site could graph out the gains and come up with a formula to explain it.

The Theme Dungeons I refer to are Neo City, Kerning Square, and Mushroom Castle.

11. Default

Is there still standard defense? And what is it?

12. Default

PDRate = Physical defense
    MDRate = Magical defense

There is no longer a fixed damage reduction. PDRate and MDRate are just the variable names for defense, and they can be used interchangeably.

13. Default

Already answered. The thread is for changed mobs only. Neo city apparently didn't change.

14. Default

I believe they were changed weren't they? Just Fiel didn't place them on the table because they had null values. Take a look at Combattente's extractions. http://bugale.bplaced.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4

15. Default

The KMS Neo City was changed, but the mobs from 120+ NC are the same.

16. Default

Fiel doesn't have up the Kaede Castle mobs yet confirmed by my guild member they HAVE been changed. They give different EXP values and have different HP values, also Malaysia was ALSO changed but due to being so glitchy and buggy he was unable to reach Scarlion. However he was able to use a town scroll at gallops now.

17. Default

What did Kaede Castle have to do with what I said? By NC I meant Neo City.

18. Proton

IGN: BuddyAran
    Server: Cassopeia
    Level: 115
    Job: Aran (13/02/11)
    Guild: Not telling
    Alliance: Not telling also
    malaysia

I've cut and shortlisted some of Singapore monsters. Those monsters are way off the KMS HP/EXP chart, only Ulu City monsters follow the chart. I noticed these since I was working on reorganizing the World Tour monster list in Asiasoft forum.
    http://forums.asiasoftsea.net/showth...1#post12703111