1. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

kMS players claim that this is false. It may look longer in videos due to good character control.

2. Default

Yeah, it's discouraging that BB didn't really fix any of the issues with Evans. Hopefully whatever Nexon Korea's doing with the jobs will be more fruitful.

3. Default

Do elaborate, interested in this.

4. Default

Your absolutley right and I totally agree with you there.One thing I always felt was that Evans seemed to have always lacked speed in their skills. There is no doubt and anyone who says this is dumb Evans are VERY powerful. Theres no question about it. They really hit higher than most their level and even as a level 50 I could easily out damage an assasin. By this I mean my damage count came out more than his in a single skill. What NEXON needs to do, and really needs to do. Is revamp Evans from the ground up. Keep the way they level and the growth of Mir thats creative. They need to reprioritize their skills. So many skills are rendered useless so fast it's not even funny. Dragon Thrust has no use past level 70 I found and slow is rather pathetic. At least on other mages it can slow mobile bosses and a full grown Mir with thrust should be able to push back mobile bosses. Also I never understood how Blaze is stronger than Illusion. The way I count it it's 2 blazes for 1 Illusion. Illusion has 4 hits so it's always Blazex2=Illusion. The only avantage I see with Blaze is telecasting and the fact on Zakum and Horntail it would be usefull. Evans will probably always be the old time Paladins though. Always having that kick ass damage but so rare. When you see them you say "Holy Crap" but again being rare.

5. Default

They are marked as "legends" like it or not.
    From what I've seen with Big Bang the amount of raw power an Evan can put out is rather astounding. We've only seen a few videos but that LHC video of it trianing with Blaze was a huge eye opener to me 0.o. Plus we don't even know how well they will actually fair with ele weapons in play and we already know GMS damage is about 10 fold that of KMS so we could really see what true powers evans have XD

6. Default

S>crit PA?

7. Default

Oh yeah, there's no doubt that Evans output a lot of raw power. My complaint about isn't really about the damage, but it's about how the skills conflict with themselves. You can't make use of most of the beneficial side effects that a lot of Evan skills have purely because either the skills are way too slow or the effects themselves don't last long enough to fully take advantage of it. There are also other problems, such as Killer Wings' and Illusion's tendancy to target the oldest mob in range and also the massive library of unneeded skills.

I'm all for a raw power magic class, but damn, at least give Evans a bit more flexibility and variety. >_>

8. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

you guys keep saying our mastery gets nerfed when its not lol, 20% mastery base+70%mastery from skills= 90% mastery

9. Proton
    IGN: ixgenLx
    Level: 200
    Job: Angelic Buster
    Guild: Influence
    Alliance: Prestige
    laos

Wow, how did I overlook that! You're right.

10. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

No, it is true. You can even retain your combo through stun now if you are quick enough.

Also, there is one disappointing thing. They lowered snow charge to 100% damage and no longer 135% damage.

11. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

who cares aboyt +35% from snow charge when overswing+body pressure is being buff like mad

12. Proton
    IGN: ixgenLx
    Level: 200
    Job: Angelic Buster
    Guild: Influence
    Alliance: Prestige
    laos

Did anyone see the new skill module, Arans damage percentage were boosted on some of the attacks, most importantly Overswing (see below).

Overswing30 - Double Swing MP Cost: 20, Damage: 290% (changed to 330%), Triple Swing MP Cost: 22, Damage: 360% (changed to 420%).

13. Default

well after big bang we're going to get a reconstruction patch which actually make our combos last longer.