Crusader

Hero

Page

White Knight

Paladin

Spearman

Dragon Knight

Dark Knight
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-11-13 at 01:25 PM.

2. Default

Magician

F/P Wizard

F/P Mage

F/P Archmage

I/L Wizard

I/L Mage

I/L Archmage

Cleric

Priest

Bishop
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-11-13 at 05:19 AM.

3. Default

Bowman

Hunter

Ranger

Bowmaster

Crossbowman

Sniper

Crossbow Master

4. Default

Rogue

Assassin

Hermit

Night Lord

Bandit

Chief Bandit

Shadower

Semi-Dualer (20-29)

Dualer (30-54)

Dual Master (55-69)

Slasher (70-119)

Dual Blader (120+)
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-11-13 at 06:41 AM.

5. Default

Pirate

Brawler

Marauder

Buccanneer

Gunslinger

Outlaw

Corsair
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-11-13 at 04:34 AM.

6. Default

Despite the fact that this is yet in delay, and that it's only the Tespia version (Thus changes are bound to be made in one form or another before it's released)... It feels like I'm waiting for the end of a work day with this. Every minute I keep waiting for the glorious time. (In my case, the end of work, or in this case, the finite details about the skills!)

7. Default

First to above poster: wrong place.

Never mind the second part, was fixed.

Great to have this to view what GMS has potentially coming.

Edit 2: Apparently they want it perfectly clear when Crusher/Fury are useful. Crusher will always beat Fury in % delt on mobs of 3 or less, and Fury will always deal more on mobs of 4+... Unless I'm forgetting to factor in some damage rate reduction that would occur in Crusher.

8. Default

hamad - I posted my itinerary in the other topic and that's what I'm following. You'll get your answer soon enough.

Depnoa - Yeah, got that.

9. Default

No lucky dice for Marauders.. But Outlaws get it. Seems they've left out (Intentionally or otherwise) certain skills that were used in KMS for balancing.

Mage Ultimates all have a 30 second cooldown now. Guess that ends that debate.

And F/P Wizards lost fire arrow?

And this is just out of my own curiosity.. Does it benefit someone to have a higher level character already that's made it to 2nd job advance, because they can choose not to fill in skills that they've previously had to use for training in exchange for ones that might be otherwise useful? (Example: I have maxed arrow blow and no focus right now on my MM, however after this assuming we get full SP resets, I could instead max focus and put few points into AB/Double shot. Then in 2nd job I could skip advanced fundamentals, since I could max strafe in 3rd job anyways )

10. Default

Apparently nothing got changed for F/P mages (except that for some reason they don't have fire arrow in 2nd job O.o)

11. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

Wow nothing new for Drk, its the same as KMS's Patch :(

12. Default

Awesome Job. Interpid Slash? I liked brave better, oh well. I need to figure out how to get past that stupid pin glitch crap so i can play ;/

13. Default

No ranges?
    And good to see Level 1 Monster Magnet retaining its supermanliness.

EDIT: Dragon Wisdom sounds more fitting, albeit also sounding stupid.

14. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

Let's take it as a reward for playing so long XD

I dislike new Battleship, that +700HP. It pushes corsairs to rely on their ship too much. Sure, it's just 30 seconds cooldown but that 30 seconds means a lot during HT or PB, you could die because your HP w/o ship is too low. I just want HP/MP increase to be passive skills like other jobs.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

No time to compare, but are the gMS BB class changes all finalized, as in we don't have an older version of BB changes such as before Shadowers/Paladins suddenly became utterly amazing/god tier, and it's final as in when kMS got their Big Bang patch implemented into official servers AFTER all the nerfs and buffs?

16. Default

At a quick glance, I'd say it looks like we got the stuff KMS released for BB. I remember that Marksmen didn't get Advanced Strafe until later in KMST near the release, so if I had to venture a guess I'd say that this is mostly the released BB stuff, sans what GMS modified or left out thus far in Tespia.

They may still make further changes of course before releasing this to the game (Besides bug fixes).

Edit: Randomly compared several classes to the KMS BB release patch skills that were in the Adventurer skill tables game mechanics.. It seems like we got the KMS release skills, not anything from previous versions of BB in KMST.

And since Fiel has been going back over it and filling things in, it looks like we got exactly the skill sets that KMS released, not even sans skills, except for what he noted about the warrior skill missing to enhance SB and PS.

17. Default

I do not approve of Nexon's changed names. "Expert Throwing Star Handling?"

Several skills are just completely missing. Worth looking into? Noticed no Improved Fundamentals.

18. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

There's something wrong to links to Roll of the Dice animations. I got "404 Not Found".